Disney Fairies welcomes new friend into Pixie Hollow

Disney Fairies welcomes new friend into Pixie Hollow Disney World-[B]Terence, a pixie-dust sparrow man[/B]

Tinker Bell and friends are getting ready to welcome a new friend into Pixie Hollow at the Magic Kingdom. He is Terence, the “dust-talent sparrow-man” who lives in the Fairy Dust Tree and distributes generous helpings of pixie dust to all the fairies in Pixie Hollow so they can perform their daily magic. He is a kind and generous and has profound wisdom of the heart. Despite the fact that Terrence is best friends with Tinker Bell, he has a mad crush on her of which she is totally unaware and he looks for every excuse to stop by her workshop and help her fix things. “And they call it Fairy Love…”

Terrence’s debut in Pixie Hollow at Walt Disney World is actually perfectly aligned with the release of the latest installment of the Disney Fairies franchise, Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure, due out in theatres on October 27. We look forward to welcoming this newest member of the Disney Fairies into the magical and miniature world of Pixie Hollow, only at the Magic Kingdom!

Article Link

I WAS GONNA BE THE FIRST ONE TO POST THAT SINCE I SAW THE AUDITION FLYER POSTED LAST NIGHT!!! :laugh:

This is terrific!!! My girls will be so excited!!!

I always beat you by a hair don’t I! :wink:

(that’s cuz I’m a wanna be CM!) :blush:[SIZE=“1”][/SIZE]

Terence, the “dust-talent sparrow-man” who lives in a DUST TREE and has a “mad crush” on Tinker Bell?!?! :huh:

This is getting to be a little much for me. :mellow::laugh:

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;990521]Terence, the “dust-talent sparrow-man” who lives in a DUST TREE and has a “mad crush” on Tinker Bell?!?! :huh:

This is getting to be a little much for me. :mellow::laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I knew this thread would break your heart!!

(he’s voiced by Jesse McCarthy)

I was shocked this second movie is going to be IN theaters . . . the last one went straight to disc.

I knew this thread would break your heart!!

(he’s voiced by Jesse McCarthy)

I was shocked this second movie is going to be IN theaters . . . the last one went straight to disc.[/QUOTE]

The whole thing needs to go straight to the recycle bin, not to disc. :laugh:

What’s gonna happen next? Thunder will suddenly errupt in Pixie Hollow and Wolverine will decend from a tree and engage in an epic battle with “dust-talent sparrow-man” over the affections of Tink?

Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate and love that it’s creating more character opportunities both for guests and entertainment CMS but lets focus on the basics first and get the CLASSICS back into Liberty Tree for example.

Dust-man Pixie-stalker can wait… until we’re really really really bored. :laugh:

(Daniel is going to have a blast with this one, I can feel it already) :laugh:

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;990551]The whole thing needs to go straight to the recycle bin, not to disc. :laugh:

What’s gonna happen next? Thunder will suddenly errupt in Pixie Hollow and Wolverine will decend from a tree and engage in an epic battle with “dust-talent sparrow-man” over the affections of Tink?

Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate and love that it’s creating more character opportunities both for guests and entertainment CMS but lets focus on the basics first and get the CLASSICS back into Liberty Tree for example.

Dust-man Pixie-stalker can wait… until we’re really really really bored. :laugh:

(Daniel is going to have a blast with this one, I can feel it already) :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Maybe we can kidnap him in December blindfold him and make him meet pixie dust man?? That would be a PICTURE I’d love to see! :laugh:

OH well, it’s for the kids I guess. And my DDs do love Pixie Hollow!