Disney Fantasy- Western itinerary. Any tips/words of wisdom

In 8 shorts days I’ll be in WDW and then shortly after we’ll be boarding the Disney Fantasy for the 7-night Western Carib. itinerary. We’re doing the following excursions; Boatswain’s Adventure Park & Turtle Farm in Grand Cayman, The Mayan culture and temples tour in Costa Maya, a 12-metre yacht regatta in Cozumel, and the Stingray Adventure on Castaway Cay. Any tips, words of wisdom, etc. about the ship itself, this itinerary, excursions, or anything related? We went on the Dream in '11 but have never been on the Fantasy before.

No advice except to have a wonderful time and - oh - a hat! Make sure you have a hat for the Mayan trek. And plenty of water! Costa Maya has to be one of the hottest places on earth! (and we want a picture of you going down the Duck!):happy:

Spend time on deck 13 forward Satelite Falls. Do the Muppet episode of the Midship Detective Agency. Sit in all the different nightclubs. I loved Ooh LaLa. Go to all the nightly shows. Day pass or more to the rainforest room. Attend the spa open house te first day to enter drawing for spa services. Go to the DVC desk daily for free offerings. We only attended one actual DVC presentation and got a free backpack. Steamed lemon pudding was awesome - more like a cake. Polenta ended up being a favorite side on several dishes for me.

I’m very excited for you!