Disney Floral & Gifts

Has anybody used or know anything more about the events they offer? I’m looking at two options for my wife (25th wedding anniv at AK in Sept).

From Mickey and Minnie with Love

or

Glass Slipper

I don’t know anything about them but I just wanted to say that these are both absolutely lovely ideas for an anniversary surprise! :heart:

I don’t know specifically about those, but I have ordered from them before. THEY were GREAT! They got the order right, and delivered it on time. We had something delivered, and on a specific day. Well, we returned from the parks, and I walked in to think that I would see it. I was surprised that I did not (about 5:00pm). Well, about 3 minutes later, they showed up with my order. I think that there are room motion sensors in the deluxe resorts…

I do not think it was a coincidence at all… Way too good of timing…

I LOVE the From Mickey and Minnie with Love. What a sweet anniversary gift!

either one would be wonderful … I am looking at the

A Mickey and Minnie Congratulations
for ours it has cookies and wine chocolate with a picture frame.

Those are both beautiful and very sweet anniversary gifts! Let us know how it goes!

Never used them before myself but some of those gifts are so cute! I need an excuse to order one lol

A dear friend of ours sent a gift basket for my DH’s birthday whilst we were at POR. The basket was beautifully decorated and the contents were very good indeed.
I love your ideas for both presents, if I was made to choose I would go for the from Mickey and Minnie with love- I think your wife would be bowled over with either of those gifts.

My vote is for the Mickey and Minnie with love…

Anyway…

I have never used them Yet but I have been in contact with them to create something original for my mom when we get there in Sept to thank her for taking us on our trip.

They have been WONDERFUL and sooooo kind and accodimating!

I have a feeling that this is going to work out just fine so I would go for it if I were you!

Lisa

Great gift ideas!! :heart:

For dessert you should get her the Cinderella slipper. I did this for my Mom’s and DDs birthday - it needs to be specially ordered a minimum of 72 hours to your dining!

Here is what it looks like and you can have any sentiment put on the plate. If you look in this TR all the numbers of the different dinings are listed. CALL THEM DIRECTLY - the cake hotline was NO help to me!

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/trip-reports/53014-mickeysgirlz-happy-birthday-tr-3.html#post1005574

Was that white chocolate? And what were the other goodies? Cute idea.

Yes! It is a white chocolate Cinderella slipper filled with chocolate mousse. The other bits were chocolate covered strawberries, mousse, raspberries, YUM. Each one is unique, and there are rare occasions when you get a CHOCOLATE Cinderella slipper.

And only $14 . . . which is a lot less then the standard cake which is $24.

My Mom and DD were super surprised with the treat! I think it would make a nice anniversary surprise too. :wub:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1037893]Yes! It is a white chocolate Cinderella slipper filled with chocolate mousse. The other bits were chocolate covered strawberries, mousse, raspberries, YUM. Each one is unique, and there are rare occasions when you get a CHOCOLATE Cinderella slipper.

And only $14 . . . which is a lot less then the standard cake which is $24.

My Mom and DD were super surprised with the treat! I think it would make a nice anniversary surprise too. :wub:[/QUOTE]

$14.00!:eek: That’s a sweet (bad pun) deal!

Well of course that is for ONE dessert! :laugh: But it is a delicious, customized, nice surprise for the recipient. (and that is November 2009 pricing)

Check out that TR I linked too, I listed all the numbers of each restaurant in Disney - call them. They are made at the GF but they will have them delivered to the restaurant you are dining at. You pay for it on your dining bill at the end of the meal.

Well, $302.00:eek::eek: later I have it set up. From Mickey & Minnie w/Love. They can only set it up 24 hours after arrival:frown:. I had hoped for it to be waiting for her when we opened the room door that first afternoon. Hope she likes it.:heart:

Oh, she’ll like it. Enjoy!!!:blush:

I’m sure she’ll be thrilled to receive such a thoughtful gift!

That sounds awesome!!! Let us know what she thought!

Lisa

Well, did she like it and was it worth the cost?

Zombie thread…again!