Disney Ghost?

I was wondering if you guys believe in all those Disney ghost story’s or rumors you hear. People have sworn that they have encountered them their… just wondering what you think. :blink::confused:

I have personally never had any experience with the ghosts in all the Disney rumors. Although, I do believe the one about Mickey Star Traders in Disneyland & also the haunted section of the parking structure in Disneyland.

As far as WDW goes I don’t really know too many ghost stories. Although, I am not sure I believe the one about the PotC 'cause I tested what you’re supposed to say in the ride & it’s never worked.

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;960258]I have personally never had any experience with the ghosts in all the Disney rumors. Although, I do believe the one about Mickey Star Traders in Disneyland & also the haunted section of the parking structure in Disneyland.

As far as WDW goes I don’t really know too many ghost stories. Although, I am not sure I believe the one about the PotC 'cause I tested what you’re supposed to say in the ride & it’s never worked.[/QUOTE]

I never heard of the one in Disneyland… what are they about?

Sounds like a good start to a new thread. What are the various ghost stories? I know of the PoTC ghost…George is his name I think.

Yea… George fell off a latter in the fire scene and his ghost is thought to be haunting it.

DW and I would love to have the run of WDW after dark. We’ve done one ghost hunt and we’re staying at the Myrtles Plantation (considered one of the most haunted houses in America) in a couple of weeks. Have cams and meters–will travel!