Disney hidden magic

Hey everyone! I found something that some of you might like to read. I’m sure that some of you already know about this. But I came across this book, not a huge surprise since I work in a library, about Disney World. It’s called “The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World” by Susan Veness.

It’s a great book about all of the little hidden treats around Disney. Like talking water fountains, great info on Main Street, telephones with conversations to listen to, plus hundreds of other fun things to find.

Pick it up or head to your local library to read a copy. Trust me you won’t put it down.

P.S. I love the Tinkerbelle stuff

I knew about some of these things but didn’t know there was a book about them. Thanks for posting.

Cool! I’m going to check it out!

Owwwwwww. I can’t wait to read it. Never knew about the telephones or talking fountians.
We did the keys to the kingdom a few weeks ago and loved it. So worth the $60. If you have not done this tour yet and enjoy the magical things about the Magic Kingdom, you will love it!

Sounds like a cool read!

Thanks! Just put a hold on a copy at our library.

OMG I bought this book like a week ago from Amazon (it was on sale fore like $8) and I LOVE IT! even my BF who isn’t into WDW but is going bc I won’t shut up about it…found it interesting! =):peterpan:

Just checked, and our library (which is huge) doesn’t have it.:glare:

I will have to make a trip to Barnes and Noble.

Amazon.com: The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World: Over 600 Secrets of the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom (9781605500638): Susan Veness: Books

Half.com / Books / The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World: Over 600 Secrets of the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom

[QUOTE=doric;981454]Hey everyone! I found something that some of you might like to read. I’m sure that some of you already know about this. But I came across this book, not a huge surprise since I work in a library, about Disney World. It’s called “The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World” by Susan Veness.

It’s a great book about all of the little hidden treats around Disney. Like talking water fountains, great info on Main Street, telephones with conversations to listen to, plus hundreds of other fun things to find.

Pick it up or head to your local library to read a copy. Trust me you won’t put it down.

P.S. I love the Tinkerbelle stuff[/QUOTE]

oh awesome!!
i heard about this a while ago and it slipped my mind, thanks for posting.
heading to the library tomorrow w/dd, i’ll have to see if its there.
I love Tinkerbelle to so i am excited to read about it.

[QUOTE=doric;981454]Hey everyone! I found something that some of you might like to read. I’m sure that some of you already know about this. But I came across this book, not a huge surprise since I work in a library, about Disney World. It’s called “The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World” by Susan Veness.

P.S. I love the Tinkerbelle stuff[/QUOTE]

Darn i just checked online w/my library, its telling me its non holdable…guess i’ll have to just go look

The DW and I have our Anniversary coming up in a couple of weeks and this will make a awesome addition to our collection … :pirate:

I purchased it yesterday and I love it.

Wall, I want to see a pic of your DW book collection. I have a measley 3 in mine.

Thanks for posting this, we just got a “walt disney world trivia book”, but this one sounds great & I’m looking forward to getting this one.

I saw this on Amazon a while back and added it to my wish list. I’m sure I’ll end up buying it myself. :mickey:

I just started reading it, there are some very interesting tid bits, esp. the parts about the silouettes of mickey near the castle, i had no clue…

I didn’t either Pixiemom. I am going to go looking for it next July.

DH got this book about two weeks ago, and we enjoyed going through it! We have highlighted some things that were interesting and that we can look at for when we are there in October!