Disney hours for saturdays in sept

Just checking the hours…MK closes at 7 (for party), HS closes at 7, AK closes at 5, Epcot closes at 7 FW/9 WS. In my opinion (which disney doesn’t care about)…having 3 of 4 parks closing at 7 on a saturday night is not nice.

I know some of the rides in FW remain open after 7. Anyone have a list?

Oh Wow! Feel sorry for those not paying extra for MNNSHP. At least HS has EMH till 9, but if you don’t qualify for that then EP will be PACKED!!! Since that hard tic event doesn’t interest us if I were going to WDW during this time i’d probably be a little :mad:. Not good of Disney to do this imo.
In July rides in WS were Soarin, EO, TT, MS & SE. Sry, can’t help more.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1048261]Oh Wow! Feel sorry for those not paying extra for MNNSHP. At least HS has EMH till 9, but if you don’t qualify for that then EP will be PACKED!!! Since that hard tic event doesn’t interest us if I were going to WDW during this time i’d probably be a little :mad:. Not good of Disney to do this imo.
In July rides in WS were Soarin, EO, TT, MS & SE. Sry, can’t help more.[/QUOTE]

I didn’t see that HS is open till 9. Must have missed that.

heehee you’re right. I was looking at AM instead of PM. Wow, now that’s even worse. Note to self…don’t go in Sept lol

I know, that’s crazy. It’s still summer time in Florida. Honestly I think the only way “we” would be able to go often is if we lived in Orlando, or only an hour away.

For us it doesn’t matter too much. My DH and I tend to take a trip of 10-12 days, so we plan NOT to go into parks on saturdays. Just feel that is a crowded day. But that was the first day for our DS and DDIL, so I would think they would want to hit a park. But between flight times and a dinnner at Ohana, they could only get into a park for a couple of hours. And I’m guessing EVERYBODY would be at Epcot.

But of course as mentioned in another thread, DS may be coming in a day early, so no more problems time wise.