Disney Idea for Fellowship Grant

Ok here is my circumstance. I am an elementary principal that is thinking about writing a fellowship grant to study the culture and climate (not temperature!!!) of WDW. I am doing this because Disney is the “Happiest Place on Earth”. I would like to talk with someone in Disney administration and also some people who work at Disney. I would like to take practices and cultural beliefs from Disney and see if they can be implemented in an elementary school setting for my teachers, and most importantly for my students. We already have a great climate in our school…I just KNOW it can better! I know that a lot of people who participate in this site have either worked, or are working at Disney currently. I would greatly appreciate any contact info and feedback and critiques. This idea really has just literally hit me in the last 24 hours so I know that there are a lot of holes and loose ends that need to be tied up. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff,
You may want to look at Disney Institute. They offer 1-week courses in different aspects of the Disney way of doing business. You should also be able to get some contact info there for folks at the company you could discuss your idea with.
It sounds like a great idea…I hope you have success with it!

[QUOTE=Prezcatz;994035]Jeff,
You may want to look at Disney Institute. They offer 1-week courses in different aspects of the Disney way of doing business. You should also be able to get some contact info there for folks at the company you could discuss your idea with.
It sounds like a great idea…I hope you have success with it![/QUOTE]

Thanks! Great info!