Disney in Oct

Saw someone else post a thread about weather…so I thought I would ask about the end of Oct.

Even though I was born and raised in the panhandle of Fl and went to Disney every year. Can’t for the life of me remember what the weather is like the end of Oct.

As far as clothes are concerned. What’s it like during the day…as well as the evening. Shorts or would we be more comfortable in capris or jeans. I do plan on bringing a light jacket. Will that be ok…or something heavier?

October is usually a great time to go. The high is usually high 70’s to low 80’s and at night and in the morning my guess would be 50’s-60’s. Orlando is so hit or miss when it comes to weather. Mornings and Nights are cooler and you might want to layer.

I see we are going to be there at the same time. Oct. is a great time to be there. Usually shorts and t-shirt during the day and jeans and a jacket or sweat shirt at night, but you never know. Have a Magical vacation!

Were from the north east coast so anything above 60 is great. We went in October once and the weather was great and we never had to change out of shorts and a T

We just went last October and we also only wore shorts and tees. It was really pretty balmy, even in the evenings.