Disney Institute

A friend sent me this link.

Disney Institute

Does this still exist… obviously!!
Is it an actual part of Disney??
Thanks.

Frank

Disney Institute was transformed into Saratoga Springs and then incorporated the Treehouse Villas.

Whichever mod moved this to discussion needs to move this thread to Resorts where it belongs.

It still exists. From what I understand, they present seminars to other business who want to learn the Disney way of doing things.

Disney Institute :: Core Topics

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1059738]Disney Institute was transformed into Saratoga Springs and then incorporated the Treehouse Villas.

Whichever mod moved this to discussion needs to move this thread to Resorts where it belongs.[/QUOTE]

Stop being so bossy.

That’s my job.

My boyfriend’s mom was telling me how she and her company trained at the Institute many years ago. She was sad to hear that the villas were no longer a part of it.

I think used to, it was a place where anyone could go and play around for the day, but now it’s a business-training area.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1059775]Stop being so bossy.

That’s my job.[/QUOTE]

Pipe down and get back in the fountain, your public awaits.:eek:

Don’t do it Boss. It might be nice to get something other than coal for christmas. :blink:

This question is fine here.

I know our hospital always sent people to the DI classes to learn the business of how Disney treats guests. Don’t they still have classes?

yes, they still have classes. Expensive classes!

But are the Disney training classes that were formerly offered on the grounds of Disney Institute/Saratoga Springs, or are the now given in a different location?

That my dahhhhlink I do no know. I only know that there are a number of large companies here that are getting their people trained at/with Disney

Mommy, look how that man sparkles when they taze him! :laugh:

If there is money to be made, Disney will be there. We’ve had several conventions there becaue of the draw of being a WDW for the family. While dad’s in convention during day, family hits the parks.

I knew you would like the new Disney decorations sweetie. :laugh:

Niagara College, by me, has a course being run by them in the new year