Disney iPHONE APP

are there any disney iPHONE apps? my partner at work here has an iPHONE and we were wondering if anyone had suggestions for themes or anything?

There are lots of Disney iPhone apps, some free and some paid. I have the wait times, dining menus, and park hours apps and they are all very useful.

wait times??? thats sooooo cool!

Just type Disney or theme parks into the App store search bar- there’s a ton of cool stuff. I have dining stuff, wait times, and Hidden Mickeys (just for fun) and Mouse Memo which is a very useful app- and park maps is cool too.

awsome dixie. my partner here at work just put a toy story 3 one in… its pretty cool. but he just deleted it cause hes not a disney buff like me… he just replaced it with a “miami” football thing. lame

Verizon needs to get more disney Apps like the Iphone.

Ive got park hours, wait times, wdw radio, mouseworld radio and what 2 ride (it randomly selects a ride for you to go on once you tell it what park your in!) they were all free too and keep the Disney buzz going whilst I wait for the next trip!

Oh shame, cos the TS3 one is so much fun. Aside from the Disney apps there are some wicked apps available in every genre too.

got to agree with dixie - Mouse Memo is so good, WDWfans map is also a good free app’:mickey:

I have the free dining and wait times apps. I also use the lines app, but I love the Unofficial Guide website.

I’m not familiar with the TS3 app. I’ll have to find it. We have a free Toy Story app on our iPad that my little one loves! She can read Toy Story stories, color pictures, all sorts of fun things!

My fave Disney iPhone app is the upinpoint park maps. They’re really colorful maps of all the parks. It has park times, show times, menus, descriptions of rides and attractions, and you can set different priorities for each ride and restaurant. It even shows where restrooms, smoking areas, character meet and greet areas, etc. If you have GPS on your iPhone and can place you where you are in the park.
It has maps for all four parks, the 2 water parks, universal studios, islands of adventure, a few of the resorts, and the orlando airport.

basically it’s amazing!

I definitely agree with that. I have the Ally and they only have a few apps for that.

[QUOTE=lsutigerlily;1044516]My fave Disney iPhone app is the upinpoint park maps. They’re really colorful maps of all the parks. It has park times, show times, menus, descriptions of rides and attractions, and you can set different priorities for each ride and restaurant. It even shows where restrooms, smoking areas, character meet and greet areas, etc. If you have GPS on your iPhone and can place you where you are in the park.
It has maps for all four parks, the 2 water parks, universal studios, islands of adventure, a few of the resorts, and the orlando airport.

basically it’s amazing![/QUOTE]

Wow thanks for that, I didn’t know that app and I am in the process of searching in the App store right now:flowers:

I have the WDW wait times app…and check it randomly just to see what’s going on. Sad, I know!

thats not sad at all!

I do the same thing !

Yea, I’m not alone. I also check wait times just to see what they are.

All you iPod owners out there, download the “free app a day” app, today’s free app is the undercover tourist wdw app and it’s pretty awesome! Planning,dining,maps,wait times,crowd levels,10 day forecasts,games,gps navigation and more! Well worth the download and it’s only free for around 24hours!

Been there, done that. Join the club.

jailbreak your phone