Disney iPhone Apps!

I don’t know if there has been a thread about this before, but I just got an iPhone & I was looking for some cool disney apps! My dad has the disney dining with all the menus. My favorite so far is the app that gives all the wait times for all the rides.

Just wondering if anyone knew some other cool ones!

Knowing the wait time before I get to the park may be worth me purchasing an iphone

Okay, I just got an iPhone but know nothing! Where are these apps? How do you get them? They sound awesome!!

[QUOTE=staceyheis;976622]Okay, I just got an iPhone but know nothing! Where are these apps? How do you get them? They sound awesome!![/QUOTE]You can find applications directly from your phone by clicking on the applications icon. From there you can search for something specific, or you can just look through categories of applications to add to your phone, or you can even flip through the most downloaded apps. There are a lot of free apps, and some have a fee. The fees range anywhere from $.99 to $12. You can also look at iphone applications in itunes.

I am totally addicted to my iphone, and I’m constantly finding new applications I want to add to my phone. I’ve looked at all the Disney apps, but ended up only adding the menus one. My current favorite app is a postcard maker. You can take a picture or choose one you’ve already got on your phone, add a cute little saying or something on the picture. That is the “front” of the postcard. Then you write a message which will appear on something that will look like the back of a postcard. You can email them or share them on facebook and other social networking sites. I can’t wait to use that application when I’m in Disney in about 24 days!!:happy:

Thanks for all your help! I’m about to go check out that post card app myself. I love the wait times app. It gives me a taste of Disney at home. But oh goodness, the wait time for rockin’ roller coaster is 100 minutes! Thanks y’all!

P.S. I’m posting this from my iPhone now! Hehe

Here is some info from last fall…Don’t know if anyone has used it yet or if it is up and running for Verizon.

Verizon to offer mobile app for Disney vacationers | Wireless - CNET News

I really should look into getting an iphone!

my husband has become a convert ever since I got one. He said, why spend $300 for an ipod when you can get a phone too? I like his thinking… I have had an iphone for about 2 months, and I LOVE IT!!! He made fun of me, but we were driving down to WDW in the worst rain storm that you have ever seen, and I pulled up the weather radar, and told him that we would be out of it in about 10 minutes- well I was right… He has not said too much since then…

[QUOTE=lsutigerlily;976703]Thanks for all your help! I’m about to go check out that post card app myself. I love the wait times app. It gives me a taste of Disney at home. But oh goodness, the wait time for rockin’ roller coaster is 100 minutes! Thanks y’all!

P.S. I’m posting this from my iPhone now! Hehe[/QUOTE]I think I need the time waits app before we head to WDW in a few weeks.

Definitely try the postcard app. You will love it!!

I love the weather apps too! I have 3 of them on my iphone!:blush:DH says I’m as obsessed with the weather forecast as I am Disney!:ohmy::biggrin:

iPhone is cool, but I’ll keep my BlackBerry!

Had a Blackberry. Would never go back now that I have an iPhone.

This one is SUPER COOL!!! It’s for your iPod and Nano too! :biggrin:

Walt Disney World Secrets Notescast for iPod - FREE for a Limited Time!

Link: Walt Disney World Secrets Notescast for iPod - Free for a Limited Time

[prMac.com] Portland, OR - TimeStream Software announces free downloads of its popular “Walt Disney World Secrets” Notescast for the iPod Classic and iPod nano for a limited time. Now iPod Classic and iPod nano owners can tour all of Walt Disney World Resort during their Disney vacation using their iPods in hand as their personal interactive tour guide as they discover one new secret after another throughout all of Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® and Disney’s Hollywood Studios™.

With its iPhone counterpart garnering a Macworld rating of 4 out of 5 mice, the Walt Disney World Secrets Notescast contains over 180 secrets of Walt Disney World Resort, an exciting new Hidden Mickeys tour of over 80 Hidden Mickeys and a new added bonus of over 200 Walt Disney World Fun Facts.

“This is one of our most popular Notescast titles on the iPhone side.” said Mike Westby of TimeStream Software. “Now it’s available for the iPod Classic and iPod nano, so we’re giving away free downloads for a limited time to build awareness.”

Pricing and Availability:
Free downloads of the “Walt Disney World Secrets” Notescast for the iPod Classic and iPod nano may be found at the Notescast web site. Compatible with the iPod Classic, iPod nano and iPod 5th Generation. (Video). The “Walt Disney World Secrets” Notescast is also available for the iPhone and iPod touch on iTunes / The App Store. $0.99 (USD).

Additional Notescast titles for the iPod Classic and iPod nano, as well as the iPhone and iPod touch, include “Walt Disney World Guide” Notescast, “Disney’s Animal Kingdom Hidden Mickeys” Notescast, “Disneyland Park” Notescast, “Disney at Work” and others.

About Notescasts
What the App Store is for the iPhone, the Notescast web site is to the iPod Classic and iPod nano. Individual Notescast titles are available for posting, as well as downloading at the Notescast web site. iPod Classic and iPod nano owners can download such Notescast titles as Walt Disney World Notescast, Walt Disney World Secrets Notescast, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Hidden Mickeys Notescast, Disneyland Park Notescast, Glacier National Park Notecast, Sheraton Maui Resort Notescast and more. To learn more, visit the Notescast web site.

Notescasts

Walt Disney World Secrets

I canNOt wait to get an Iphone! Blackberry contract is up October 24. I would love to have that wait time app when I am in Disney this week.:cool:

[QUOTE=missymouse;976628]You can find applications directly from your phone by clicking on the applications icon. From there you can search for something specific, or you can just look through categories of applications to add to your phone, or you can even flip through the most downloaded apps. There are a lot of free apps, and some have a fee. The fees range anywhere from $.99 to $12. You can also look at iphone applications in itunes.

I am totally addicted to my iphone, and I’m constantly finding new applications I want to add to my phone. I’ve looked at all the Disney apps, but ended up only adding the menus one. My current favorite app is a postcard maker. You can take a picture or choose one you’ve already got on your phone, add a cute little saying or something on the picture. That is the “front” of the postcard. Then you write a message which will appear on something that will look like the back of a postcard. You can email them or share them on facebook and other social networking sites. I can’t wait to use that application when I’m in Disney in about 24 days!!:happy:[/QUOTE]

I really want the postcard app you’re talking about, but I’m not sure exactly which one is yours when I search postcards. The one I did download didn’t seem as cool as yours. Can you possibly tell me what it’s called specfically? It just sounds so cool! I can’t wait to use it at disney when I go in September! I’d appreciate it!

I’m just happy I can make calls w/my phone. i think I pushed the wrong buttons one day and canceled a shuttle launch.

Soundgod sat there for a week waiting for it to go off.