Disney Iphone Icons

Hi everyone
I don’t know if this is new or old news to everyone but i stumbled upon this site:
Disney Themed iPhone Icons For The Playful Kind | Walyou

its saying you can change your icons on your iphone to a Disney theme, but am I missing something? I can’t seem to figure out how or what the APP’S name is.

does anyone have any idea or does anyone already do this? if so can you share please.

My friend has it on her phone but I can’t seem to get in touch w/her

TIA
DANIELLE:mickey:

Your Iphone has to have been ‘Jailbroken’ for you to install these icons. You notice at the bottom of the screenshot of the Iphone on the website, there are three apps called Winterboard, Cydia, and Powertool- these are used when the phone has been jailbroken- no longer illegal to do (US court ruling)
U.S. Declares iPhone Jailbreaking Legal, Over Apple?s Objections | Threat Level | Wired.com

However, obviously Apple still mightily disappove obviously as you are able to install apps, themes and icons free and not via the Apple store. I have jailbroken my Ipod Touch ( and its fab), but as my phone is the IPhone 4 I am a little wary of doing it just yet, maybe nearer the end of the contract:happy:

[QUOTE=dixie;1084799]Your Iphone has to have been ‘Jailbroken’ for you to install these icons. You notice at the bottom of the screenshot of the Iphone on the website, there are three apps called Winterboard, Cydia, and Powertool- these are used when the phone has been jailbroken- no longer illegal to do (US court ruling)
U.S. Declares iPhone Jailbreaking Legal, Over Apple?s Objections | Threat Level | Wired.com

However, obviously Apple still mightily disappove obviously as you are able to install apps, themes and icons free and not via the Apple store. I have jailbroken my Ipod Touch ( and its fab), but as my phone is the IPhone 4 I am a little wary of doing it just yet, maybe nearer the end of the contract:happy:[/QUOTE]

I was googling and realized that it has to be jail broken, i am nervous to do so…i will read your link, thank you so much!!!
is it easy to jailbreak though, wondering if i can handle doing it, maybe my DD would like it done for her ipod touch…

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1084813]I was googling and realized that it has to be jail broken, i am nervous to do so…i will read your link, thank you so much!!!
is it easy to jailbreak though, wondering if i can handle doing it, maybe my DD would like it done for her ipod touch…[/QUOTE]

When I did it to my Ipod Touch the first couple of times it didn’t work and all you do is go to Itunes and click ‘restore’ it takes it back to the start and of course you have to reload all the library!! The best thing to do is to go to YouTube and watch videos on how to do it- I will send you a PM even though nothing I am telling you is illegal.

:slight_smile: thank you very much!