Disney is like Priceline now? LOL!

Check out this offer I just received in my work email. It is a pin offer but still this is too weird!

Enjoy great rates at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
Just pick the offer that suits you best for stays most Sunday–Thursday nights,
10/10–11/18/11 and 11/26–12/22/11:

Lower Price

Stay at our choice of a Disney Value or a select Disney Moderate Resort hotel for just

$ 67*
per night, plus tax!

With this special low rate:
• We choose the hotel and room type and you’ll find out what it is after booking and paying in full
• Full payment is required at time of booking and payment is nonrefundable
• No cancellations or modifications are allowed after payment

More Freedom

Stay at a Disney Value Resort hotel in a standard room for

$ 91*
per night, plus tax!

With this rate, you have more flexibility:
• You choose a Disney Value Resort from those available at time of booking
• Only one night’s deposit is due at time of booking to confirm your reservation
• You may cancel your reservation up to 6 days before arrival for a full refund of your deposit
• You may modify your reservation up to the day of arrival

Click for full room-only terms & conditions

If you upgrade this offer to a package, click here for package terms & conditions.

Curiouser and curiouser.

I would definetly do the first offer and let them pick for me. At that rate, I would assume I would be at a value resort, and if I happen to end up at a moderate then that is great!!!
I need to find out how to get these pins sent to me. I am signed up for everything Disney, I have their credit card, and still I don’t get any of these pin codes! :confused:

That’s funny! I didn’t expect an offer like that from Disney but it might be fun.

I got signed up with my work email by inquiring about the youth learning activities at WDW- they teach physics by letting the kids ride on the coasters and meet with Imagineers, teach management through various activities in the park ect…

I have a youth leadership group that really wants to go if we could ever find the funding!

After I inquired, I started getting the pin emails at work. I suppose you would need a valid reason to inquire but I have received several in the past year. Usually they are very different from the general pins out there. Of course, none worked in my plans but hey- they are pins! :slight_smile:

I got that email yesterday…too bad I can’t go during those times!

I personally don’t care for that. I want to pick everything, not leave it up to them. I am not a “fly by the seat of my pants” kind of girl. :laugh: I do not like the unknown.

I wish I could get a pin. I want some sort of discount for our October trip. Haven’t had a pin in ages.

Ooh I kind of like it! At least with a Disney resort you know you’re getting some sort of standard? I think we’d take the risk.

$67 is a great deal! I don’t care where they put me for that rate, I’d be happy to let them pick! :laugh::laugh:

what an interesting offer. Sounds like fun having them pick your resort especially seeing the price that is being offered. You can’t go wrong staying anywhere in WDW.

Just think if you picked the moderate… you could be happy in any of those rooms… You would have fun… Even I would have fun, and I am the planner… I want to go!!! (But I can’t this year- new baby sorta slows us down… this year. But I would go with an offer.