Disney M & M's

These are so cute! I go this in my e-mail today. I definitely need to order some.

Here’s a link to check them out.

My M&M’s® - Personalized Chocolate Candy Messages

Oh cute… might have to order some before our trip. Thanks for this info…

Thanks for the link. They are cute.

Too bad they don’t ship to Canada, I would have ordered some for our trip!:sad:

ADORABLE!!! These are perfect to put in Disney Gift Packs! :happy:

I love these, did you see how much a 5 lb bag is tho?? $140:eek: I may have to go with a 7 oz bag for the trip!!!

Aww those are very cute. Thanks for the link!

I just tried to order some and you have to order min. of 3 of the 7 oz. bags at 12.99 plus shipping. I think I’ll stick to the 59 cent bag at the store.

I must have some!!! But…then I won’t want to eat them:pinch:

Too cute! thanks for the link.

Those are ADORABLE! How did nobody think of that before. too cute!

Soo cute! I think I’m going to order some for my niece who just had a baby today! (that’s right, I’m a great aunt now - yikes) and for my kids for our trip in August. I love them!

Oh they are really sweet!

Thank you for that link!!!

This woud be such a great way to surprise a kid with a trip!

You are all very welcome. They are pretty pricey, but maybe we’ll see them in retail stores, although I doubt it. I think they would be worth it for special occasions though.

They are so cute that I don’t know if I would want to eat them.

For my nephew’s 1st birthday my sister had them put his face on the M&Ms. To bad they didn’t have these a few weeks ago because he had a mickey party. Thanks for the info!

Well I was wrong. My DW just ordered the dispenser with the Mickey M&M’s. I will let you know if the dispenser is quality or cheap.

Be sure to let us know what you think of it. Your wife is a true Disney fan (or and M&M fan :laugh:). Enjoy your dispenser.

I just saw this too . . . SO CUTE!!! Love them!

[QUOTE=timkelmom;943539]You are all very welcome. They are pretty pricey, but maybe we’ll see them in retail stores, although I doubt it. I think they would be worth it for special occasions though.

They are so cute that I don’t know if I would want to eat them.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if they have them in that shop near spoodles? They have the big colored m&m machines there??