Disney Magazine Subscription

Can anyone tell me where I could get a Disney magazine subscription, or if there is even one available?

I would like to get it for my granddaughter before we go on vacation.

Not sure exactly where I was suppose to post this question.

Thanks,
Unique 1

Do you mean the little disney mag for children or the actual disney magazine? I moved this to mousetrap.

My granddaughter is 10 and I would like to get her something she can read that tell her all the things she can do in Disney before she goes on the trip.

Thanks,
Unique1

[QUOTE=Unique1;941068]My granddaughter is 10 and I would like to get her something she can read that tell her all the things she can do in Disney before she goes on the trip.

Thanks,
Unique1[/QUOTE]

Get her the offical guide to WDW for children. It’s an excellent preview of what WDW has to offer. It’s available at all books stores and the disney store. I used to get it for my DD when she was that age and she loved it.

Thanks Dana.

Unfortunately, they canceled both the Disney magazine (Name is slipping my mind, but I miss it so much!) and Disney Adventures.

Unofficial Guide for Children is a good idea.

And this children’s guide book has been advertised in AllEarsNet newsletter - Guide to the Magic. Looks adorable and very interactive. It’s also on sale.

If you are looking for a Disney magazine, please check out Celebrations magazine. The editors are Tim Foster and Lou Mongello with regular contributions by Steve Barrett, Cara Goldsbury, Tim Devine and many others whose names I’m sure many Disney fans will recognize. These guys have just started (3 issues so far) and I am LOVING it. I have 3 teenagers who also read it cover to cover as well. Highly recommended!!! :heart:

Is Celebrations Magazine like the old Disney mag? I subscribed to the old Disney mag from 1987 until they axed it. I still miss it.:frown:

Thank you Little Miss Disneh and disyady, I will take a look and see what I can fine on-line. Much appreciated:happy:

Unique1

Little Miss Magic, sorry about the typo.

Unique1

I subscribe to Celebrations and it’s an awesome magazine.

I loved the old Disney magazine and really miss it as well. As much as I enjoy the internet, nothing beats curling up with a great book or magazine. The only difference with Celebrations is that it’s not affiliated with Disney. If you frequent Disney sites, you will recognize most of the names connected with this publication and I’m certain that you will love it. My girls are 19, 14 and 14 and they each read this thing from cover to cover. I just found my latest issue in my 19 year olds’ room this morning! I guess I’m talking this up so much because I want these guys to keep producing this fantastic magazine so I want as many Disney fans as possible to subscribe so that we won’t lose this treasure as well.

I subscribed to Orlando Attractions Magazine.I have been getting it for over a year now and love it.