Disney Magic Cruise Booked

We will be doing our 2nd Cruise on Jan 6, 2007. We did the West coast Cruise and it was awesome! Here is our countdown page

Home

Yeah! Is the excitement taking over yet? :mickey:

Welcome to Disney Central…I mean Mouse Buzz!

Whoa! Have fun!! Cute site…it looks like you’re pretty excited!!

Welcome to Mousebuzz!

That is great!!! We did the Magic Eastern in April and loved it. It will be 2008 before we will go again but I can’t wait!

We are so jealous! A Disney Cruise is something we have been longing for. I am going to start planing for a cruise today. Enjoy your trip!

Test !!!

Welcome to MouseBuzz Jiminy!

We leave for our cruise on the Magic next Saturday, July 8th! This will be our second cruise, but our first one on the Magic and our first 7 day cruise! We went on the Wonder last year as part of our 7 day land and sea cruise! We’re hooked!

look for my DETAILED trip report when we return!:happy: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey:

We had so much fun on our first cruise with Disney I wanted to keep our Disney Park trips seperate so we could enjoy more time on the cruise itself. I hope they still have the Pirates in the Caribbean party. If they do I am going to rent a great pirate costume to take on the cruise for the contest.

You will have such a great time, Jiminy! I can’t wait to hear ALL ABOUT IT when you get back! DH says we can go on a nice 7 day cruise in 2008 (or 2009! :eek: ) My DH is only 1 right now, and I want to wait until she is a little older and she can go into the kids clubs!

I CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT!!!

It is a lot of fun. I have some video from our West Coast cruise. I’ll edit down a five minute version and post it for my new friends here. You can see our category 4 family stateroom. Give me a couple of days and I’ll get it up and link it from this thread. The Disney Magic is the best family cruise there is.