Disney mobile site

I remember seeing a mobile site that you can check wait times on rides etc. Does anyone know it?

Thank’s

There is this one: Lines — The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World

$10.95 for the year

If you have an iPhone there are a ton to choose from in iTunes

Thanks

I believe it was free and offered by Disney. I’ll keep looking.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1043071]There is this one: Lines — The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World

$10.95 for the year

If you have an iPhone there are a ton to choose from in iTunes[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Caseys Corner;1043079]Thanks

I believe it was free and offered by Disney. I’ll keep looking.[/QUOTE]

There is no FREE one that I know of. There is a Verizon one: Verizon Disney Parks Blog

The touring plans website access is half price if you have the current “Unofficial Guide to WDW.”

Verizon has one that’s like $10 a year. Not free but close.

I think it’s only for 180 days.

The Verizon app works great. DD was down July 4th weekend and used it to hit the must see rides and get back to the resort.

I must of been dreaming.

Dreaming about what may I ask???

I got a free app on my iphone called “WDW wait times”. I’m not sure how accurate it is since I haven’t been to wdw since I got the app. However, it’s fun looking at it and seeing how long the wait time is while sitting at work :slight_smile: It has a fun feature where it tells you how far you currently are from the selected ride… my office chair is 481 miles from Space Mountain :frowning:

WDW of course.

Undercover Tourist for the iPhone works great!! I think it is $3.99 now, used to be $1.99 when it first came out. It gives wait times, park hours, including EMH, which parks to avoid for the day, and I think the parade schedule!! Love it!!

Maybe this is what you are talking about? This is free.Walt Disney World Resort

It doesn’t give you the exact wait times, but it lists Current Wait in categories (See Now, Moderate, High Demand). It also lists if fastpasses are still available.

You can also Register your mobile phone to receive access to the information you want during your upcoming visit to the Walt Disney World Resort or Disneyland Resort: (this is also free)Park Information thru Text Messaging | Disney Parks

Attraction Wait Time Information
Character Meet & Greet
Locations and Times
Theme Park Operating Hours
Special offers
Personal messages from Disney
And more!

I used both during my last visit. There are limitations to the amount of texts you can send/receive each day. But it was a little helpful.

Have fun!

I wish Mobile Magic would work on smart phones. They still don’t have an official app made/designed by Disney that works on smart phones (droid).
I use WDW lines Lines — The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World

WDW lines was pretty good. I would just rather have the information coming directly from Disney instead of depending on guests inputting the information.

Thats it!

I thought I would never find it.:mickey:

Thanks

[QUOTE=Goodegirl2007;1043560]Maybe this is what you are talking about? This is free.Walt Disney World Resort

It doesn’t give you the exact wait times, but it lists Current Wait in categories (See Now, Moderate, High Demand). It also lists if fastpasses are still available.

You can also Register your mobile phone to receive access to the information you want during your upcoming visit to the Walt Disney World Resort or Disneyland Resort: (this is also free)Park Information thru Text Messaging | Disney Parks

Attraction Wait Time Information
Character Meet & Greet
Locations and Times
Theme Park Operating Hours
Special offers
Personal messages from Disney
And more!

I used both during my last visit. There are limitations to the amount of texts you can send/receive each day. But it was a little helpful.

Have fun![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Goodegirl2007;1043562]I wish Mobile Magic would work on smart phones. They still don’t have an official app made/designed by Disney that works on smart phones (droid).

WDW lines was pretty good. I would just rather have the information coming directly from Disney instead of depending on guests inputting the information.[/QUOTE]

Me too!! I have a blackberry and I CAN’T BELIEVE Blackberry doesn’t have one!!! :glare: The one with the BB Apps has a 1/2 star rating . . . not worth the 5 bucks to see if it work, IMHO!! If you have a iPhone I would download the the app, it’s suppose to be AWESOME!!

[QUOTE=Goodegirl2007;1043562]I wish Mobile Magic would work on smart phones. They still don’t have an official app made/designed by Disney that works on smart phones (droid).

WDW lines was pretty good. I would just rather have the information coming directly from Disney instead of depending on guests inputting the information.[/QUOTE]

Is this the one that you had to text the word magic to a certain 4 digit number? If it is then I was also upset that it doesnt work with smart phones. You would think that it would since so many people have blackberrys,droids etc… I bought the WDW lines from my apps on my Droid X. I havent been to disney since I got it, so we shall see how good it is when Im there. Anyone know of any other apps for Disney that work on an android phone? Thanks!