Disney movie rewards

Does anyone collect them?
is there a subforum on here about them?

I was wonder, does anyone know if you can still claim your HSM3 ticket stubs?
I have 7 extra, if its still letting you claim them, i am willing to trade them for something…
apparently they are only allowing 4 tickets per member to be claimed…

I hope I am allowed to post this…
:blush:

TIA
Danielle

I too collect them, but not very diligently.:blush: I thought there were deadlines for sending in movie stubs, but I could be wrong.:closedeye

We’ve been collecting them since they started that a couple of years ago, but I’ve never cashed them in for anything. I’m not all that crazy about any of the prizes.

The movie stubs you can redeem right now are:

Bolt
Earth
G-Force
Hannah Montana: The Movie
Ponya
Race to Witch Mountain
Up

I collect the points also, but am not thrilled with the prize selection. I wish we could use these points like our Disney Rewards…but that will never happen…oh well, wishful thinking?

I on;y use my point once and got the reusable bags which I love can’t find anything else tho

[QUOTE=MickeyEars;982511]The movie stubs you can redeem right now are:

Bolt
Earth
G-Force
Hannah Montana: The Movie
Ponya
Race to Witch Mountain
Up

I collect the points also, but am not thrilled with the prize selection. I wish we could use these points like our Disney Rewards…but that will never happen…oh well, wishful thinking?[/QUOTE]

They just added new prizes including some lessor movies. Not great but better.

I just got a free Blu-ray Movie from Disney Movie Rewards for my birthday. That was a nice surprise. I could select from 6 different movies. I did have to cover the $2.95 shipping. But it was a free movie.

As far as cashing in the points… eh… I am still collecting hoping that some better prizes will become available too. I am at 3900.

Never heard of this before, is it something only avaliable in America?

I collect the disney movie rewards points also. I had a ton untill the account was deleted so I had to start all over so Im only at 775.

[QUOTE=wdwspider;982627]I just got a free Blu-ray Movie from Disney Movie Rewards for my birthday. That was a nice surprise. I could select from 6 different movies. I did have to cover the $2.95 shipping. But it was a free movie.

As far as cashing in the points… eh… I am still collecting hoping that some better prizes will become available too. I am at 3900.[/QUOTE]

Really how do I sign up for this??

I have bout 8000, but I am saving up for one of the tours, I was hoping to save up for the trip, but they took that off :frowning:

[QUOTE=jenbarnwell;982862]Really how do I sign up for this??

I have bout 8000, but I am saving up for one of the tours, I was hoping to save up for the trip, but they took that off :([/QUOTE]

I got an Email that looked like the pne below. Once I entered my code a popup came up asking me if I wanted my blu-ray birthday gift (or something to that effect).