Disney movie rewards

I just have to say I LOVE THIS PROGRAM, :wub:

Not only did i get 25 points today for my bday but i got to pick a FREE BLUE RAY DVD, just have to pay 3.00 for shipping and handling…

how cool is that?

Cool they are still running that promo . . . I hope I get to do that on my birthday! :heart:

last year i remember just getting points but never got to pick a blue ray…

Yeah, my bday was a couple of weeks ago and I got a movie too! Yay for free stuff! :wub:

I picked Enchanted for my bday! :slight_smile: Thank you Disney!

now i am wondering, can you use a blue ray on a reg. dvd player?
i didn’t realize till i paid for the shipping…
i ordered meet the robinsons, its the one movie i don’t have, now i hope they can watch it, being we don’t own a blue ray :frowning:

[QUOTE=pixeemom;993142]now i am wondering, can you use a blue ray on a reg. dvd player?
i ordered meet the robinsons, its the one movie i don’t have, now i hope they can watch it, being we don’t own a blue ray :([/QUOTE]

I’ll trade our DVD copy for you Blue Ray?:blush:

Blu-ray’s won’t work on a DVD player.

[QUOTE=pixeemom;993142]now i am wondering, can you use a blue ray on a reg. dvd player?
i ordered meet the robinsons, its the one movie i don’t have, now i hope they can watch it, being we don’t own a blue ray :([/QUOTE

Yeah I don’t have a blue ray either so I can’t watch my b-day movie yet… but now it gives me a reason to buy a blue ray player! Yikes! :blink:

[QUOTE=wdwspider;993162]I’ll trade our DVD copy for you Blue Ray?:blush:

Blu-ray’s won’t work on a DVD player.[/QUOTE]

would you really???
because i don’t see me upgrading to a blue ray anytime soon, those blue rays are quite expensive and so are the blue ray disc’s:pinch:

hello,
does anyone trade codes on here? if so please pm me i have several codes i would like to trade.:happy:

[QUOTE=momof2;1009280]hello,
does anyone trade codes on here? if so please pm me i have several codes i would like to trade.:happy:[/QUOTE]

if i had extra codes i would def. trade but i don’t…i know they trade on the disboards, do you belong there?

yeah I am already on disboards, it just seems like they arnt posting as much on there these days.
thank you anyway.

The bluray players are amazing when watching a movie… I can really tell a difference-just for future reference…get one…

How would you trade codes? They are one time use???

some people get duplicates. I have 2 kids and 3 step children so alot of the time i buy 2 of the same movie and can only use one code.
if you have any to trade please let me know