Disney music, I have it, you may want it

Anyone been looking for a certain show or attraction music file for a long time but just cant seem to be able to get a hold of it? Have no fear, I am here! I have hundreds of Disneyland/Disney Attraction and Show music files I am willing to share for those whom are interested. If so, just let me know and I will see what I have got and a way to get it to you.

Whatcha got? I am interested.

I’ve got tons of everything, unfortunately for you though, most of my music collection is Disneyland related. But Ive got everything from Area BGM’s, Attractions to shows and parades.

I am INCREDIBLY INTERESTED in finding the music from Soarin! I’m assuming the show in CA is the same as the one in WDW.

How generous of you! That is fantastic. :heart:

Do you have the jazzy oboe queue music from WDW PotC? (I don’t know if DL has the same)

I’m not sure if its the same but I do have some version of music from the queue music of pirates out here in California.

[QUOTE=Screever;1107296]I am INCREDIBLY INTERESTED in finding the music from Soarin! I’m assuming the show in CA is the same as the one in WDW.

How generous of you! That is fantastic. :heart:[/QUOTE]

Soarin’ Over California is the same show out in WDW as it is here in DLR. I have the Queue music that is used here, the show (both with show sounds and without) and I have the exit music too.

Ah! I’d love anything you have. I’ve been looking for good recordings everywhere and haven’t been all that successful.

That is too sweet I am interested in just about anything. I would love Soarin and POTC, too.

I loved when Disney did 50 Days of Disney Music a couple of years ago. We still listen to those songs.

Me me me! I am looking EVERYWHERE for the song that used to be played on the train. I have a chit chat thread with the lyrics in it, but can’t link to it from my cell. I would be SO excited if it was in your collection.

Don’t they still sell the “Music from the Parks” cd’s? We have several of those around here with music from attractions in the parks…they were sold in the 90s…but I just assumed they were still available…and still current too. We have music from closed attractions like “Horizons” for example…I had to play those things over and over and over again in the car for my daughter. I need to go see if she left them here when she got married last year. :slight_smile:

Now you have me humming music…

Correction …it’s not the Music in the Parks CDs----I think that album was done by other artists…

The music I’m talking about is called “The Official album”. It was sold everywhere you turned and updated every couple of years. Do they not sell that one anymore?

There was also another one that contained recordings from the train…can’t remember that ones name, and it’s not here…

[QUOTE=smallworld;1107360]Correction …it’s not the Music in the Parks CDs----I think that album was done by other artists…

The music I’m talking about is called “The Official album”. It was sold everywhere you turned and updated every couple of years. Do they not sell that one anymore?

There was also another one that contained recordings from the train…can’t remember that ones name, and it’s not here…[/QUOTE]

I believe they still sell those. But a lot of the music I have are recordings that generally aren’t available to the public. IE - Area Background music, Shows and Parades, Attractions that you dont usually find on CD’s, Attraction queue music, etc.

It is played in the queue at MK, I am not sure about DL (been there once and didn’t really pay attention to the preshow).

It is a jazzy low version of the PotC (sounds very different from the normal YO HO YO HO) that is led by an oboe. It actually sounds like it is from the late 50’s early 60’s. It plays in a loop at MK as you walk through the back dungeon hallways at MK PotC.

I can’t find it anywhere…next time I go I am going to record it so people don’t think I am crazy.

[QUOTE=tigger;1107371]It is played in the queue at MK, I am not sure about DL (been there once and didn’t really pay attention to the preshow).

It is a jazzy low version of the PotC (sounds very different from the normal YO HO YO HO) that is led by an oboe. It actually sounds like it is from the late 50’s early 60’s. It plays in a loop at MK as you walk through the back dungeon hallways at MK PotC.

I can’t find it anywhere…next time I go I am going to record it so people don’t think I am crazy.[/QUOTE]

The version I have is a low key version of Yo Ho Yo Ho, but it sounds to be played by a flute though, I could be wrong. Its a very quiet like song, very enjoyable to listen to though.