Disney Netbook

Disney and Asus teamed up to make Netpal. They come in magic blue and princess pink.
Asus Disney MK90 Eee PC 8.9 inch Display Windows XP Home Netbook - Magic Blue - Asus - Toys “R” Us

Well thats neat, I was going to post about the free Disney sports bottle promo at Toys R Us, but those computers beat that hands down. heheh

Awwww maaaan…I just GOT an asus netbook like 3 months ago! Ah well. I can always find a way to Disney-skin it, right?

Disney skins DisneyShopping.com: SkinIt

hey now, you stuff is free. those notebooks cost 350 smackeroos :wink:

I’d like to see the sports bottles. Please post.

:laugh: Well, of COURSE Disney thought of that! Thanks babe, thats awesome!

How cute! I’m assuming Netbooks are just used for surfing the net (since there’s hardly any memory)?

Now those are CUTE! I need some more princess pink in my life!

Hi all.
Well dude i found a website acer netbook skins while searching on internet, Is this website is really good in providing notebooks with elegant skins? I am going to buy a new netbook.

netbook skins

its cute but I don’t think its worth 350

Coming from a technology turtle, what is the difference between a netbook and a lap top?

Zombie thread picked up by a trolling advertiser. :angry:

I looking for a smart Acer netbook skins is having all the qualities for which i m looking for, Is this website is really good in providing notebooks with elegant skins? I am going to buy a new netbook.
Acer netbook skins

posts deleted and users banned

Thanks Dana!

Thanks Dana, I tried reporting this earlier but it wouldn’t work.