Disney on Broadway

Aladdin is finally coming to broadway!!
Exclusive Scoop! Disney’s ALADDIN Set To Begin Broadway Previews 2/26; New Artwork & Opening Info - BWWMoviesWorld
I can’t wait for this. I’ve seen a few Disney productions…Aida,Lion King,Little Mermaid broadway and touring. Seeing Newsies next month and Beauty and the beast(touring) in Feb.
Has anyone else seen any Disney productions?

[QUOTE=2nd Star;1137394]Aladdin is finally coming to broadway!!
Exclusive Scoop! Disney’s ALADDIN Set To Begin Broadway Previews 2/26; New Artwork & Opening Info - BWWMoviesWorld
I can’t wait for this. I’ve seen a few Disney productions…Aida,Lion King,Little Mermaid broadway and touring. Seeing Newsies next month and Beauty and the beast(touring) in Feb.
Has anyone else seen any Disney productions?[/QUOTE]

I can’t wait for this either!! How exciting…

I’ve seen Beauty and the Beast twice, and Lion King once…no other Disney Broadway shows yet…

Only Lion King.

But the short version of Aladdin at Disneyland’s Hyperion Theater is incredibly well done–a really well put together show. I’m sure the Broadway version will be amazing.

On the other hand, since I have seen the DL show with some pretty high production values, I’m not entirely sure that even a whole Broadway production is going to be Broadway-ticket-price better. Over $100 worth of better? Probably not for me, although I’ll seek out production stills!

Oh, I did see Beauty and the Beast, but not on Broadway, just the Broadway tour.

Or maybe I just meant to? I think I did.

Um, maybe. Or maybe I just saw the costumes when I was renting for another show.

I’m too young for this kind of memory loss. Moving along…

Love to go but these shows are out of my budget.

I saw Beauty and the Best 8 times and Little Mermaid once on Broadway and Beauty and the Beast once when it was on tour. I did see Aladdin on stage when we went to Disneyland.

…oh yes…I’ve seen all the ones they have had at WDW…B&B, Pocahontas, etc…Did they have Hunchback? I can’t remember! Lol. They do a good job with the stage shows there…

Years ago they did have the Hunchback show at Hollywood Studios. (You know, before they changed the name)

I thought so…I think I have pictures somewhere but you know—sometimes my old brain plays tricks with me!!! :laugh::laugh:

Wonder what was the last show to be in that theater back there in the back of MGM?

I have seen Beauty and the Beast, tour.

The shows on the cruise are very good too!