Disney on demand!

was updated.
so many new shows!:laugh:

:pinch: I can’t get that. What does one have to do to get Disney on demand? :crying:

We get the On Demand package with our digtal cable package. I think it also depends on which provider you use too.

I have comcast digital cable. And it’s on channel one. But I just press 891 and it takes me right to the on demand page.

:]

Bummer, ours hasn’t been updated yet with new shows. We watched pretty much all of them last weekend. I want to know how Tristan makes out with the parade.

Yay, we have Comcast too, I’ll have to go check it out. Thanks for the info!

[QUOTE=Amanda O’Malley;851772]I have comcast digital cable. And it’s on channel one. But I just press 891 and it takes me right to the on demand page.

:][/QUOTE]

Even if you have Comcast, there is no standard channel lineup from system to system, i.e. North Dade County and South Dade County in Florida. And Comcast is not the only cable company out there.

Not sure where Amanda is from…but I am in CT and the “on demand” channel for Disney Travel is 891 here too.

I checked it out last night and there are a few new episodes. I love watching them!!!

Well I’m in PA and that’s what it is I was letting everyone else know, I wasn’t saying that everyone had it? I know there are more cable companies than comcast…:huh:

Amanda, my point was that Comcast doesn’t have the same channel assignments on all of their own systems. That’s before we even get to the differences between Advanced Cable, Adelphia, Comcast, Time Warner, or any other providers.
My cable system has on demand programming, and there are no channel numbers even provided beyond Channel 1.
And we don’t have Disney Travel. Our free view on demand offerings are pretty anemic.

Well, I don’t know all the providers that have Disney Travel On Demand. I just know mine does. I’m just trying to be helpful, I understand you though, Soundgod.

:]

Thanks, because I’m not looking for an argument. I was trying to head off some disappointment for other posters who will certainly automatically expect to find this on their system. People are like that.

I have Cablevision in New York and we have had this Disney Travel On Demand for about a year.

And btw, my channel still has the SAME shows on it. For MONTHS now. :glare:

Amanda, can you list the shows that your Disney Travel Channel is showing??

We have it here in the Cleveland area on Time Warner Cable. You have to go through the Free On Demand channel and select the Travel category. Last time I checked it wasn’t updated. I enjoyed the shows that focused on Disney Park legends, like the basketball court in the Matterhorn at DL. Very interesting…

I don’t think I have this…I need to check and see…:mellow:

[QUOTE=Amanda O’Malley;851750]was updated.
so many new shows!:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update I’ll have to check it out tonight :cool::happy::happy:

[QUOTE=ssn;852124]Not sure where Amanda is from…but I am in CT and the “on demand” channel for Disney Travel is 891 here too.

I checked it out last night and there are a few new episodes. I love watching them!!![/QUOTE]

We are also in CT and I noticed that not only did my dad in MD have different choices on “On Demand” but he also had a completely different layout of his cable than we do- the guides and everything were completely different and much slower- he also has comcast so it was strange… but the remote was the same at least:glare:

I get the 891 up in MA…cool!

You know someone mention disney on demand a few weeks and of course I didn’t look for it. Last week I almost went crazy trying to find it. It’s strange that you have to go 891 to find it. Just going to on demand (channel 1) doesn’t do it. The travel channel on demand doesn’t have the same shows as going to 891 and then going thru on demand. Unless of course I’m totally lost and just am doing things the hard way.:confused::blink:

To find it I did a search on my “on demand” menu. I found “travel” then clicked on that and found Disney Travel in that category. (if I typed in Disney as a key word it didn’t come up)

The channel itself isn’t “Disney Travel”, the channel is “Travel on Demand” and then Disney is one of the sub categories. Hope this helps!