Disney On Ice- Let's Celebrate!

This morning my DH and I went to see Disney on Ice. It was a new show and it also had Princess Tiana. Here are some pictures…sorry they aren’t so great.

a few more

are you kidding?! these photos are great! I really want to go see it but Dh says no as it’s too pricy and we are going to see Miley in concert in a few weeks which has cost a small fortune so he said we had to pass this time. Oh well, I can enjoy your pics instead. Thanks for posting them :happy:

O wow I totally wanted to go but no one would go with me!!! DO MAD! Thank you so much for posting these pictures they are awesome…Jack Skeleton good stuff

Those are great pics.

Before she went off to college, one of my youngest DD’s skating coaches skated for Disney on Ice. She has traveled all over the world with them and just raves about the experience, not so much the money, but the experience is fantastic. She did say it is a lot of work, but the chance to travel and perform for all those kids ( old and young ) made it worthwhile.

That looks like it was soooooo much fun. When I was in charge of the Girl Scout troop in our area, we went every year to something like that. It was great, we got group rates, took a bus, so no worry about parking. I miss it!

I’m pretty savy on most things Disney, but who is the guy standing in the fire ring? Is he from the new movie?

Looks like another great Disney on Ice. I love that Jack Skellington was there.

Looks fun! Awesome pics.

[QUOTE=wdwspider;1006894]I’m pretty savy on most things Disney, but who is the guy standing in the fire ring? Is he from the new movie?

Looks like another great Disney on Ice. I love that Jack Skellington was there.[/QUOTE]

They were skating to Hawaiian roller coaster ride. He was the fire guy at the luau.

Thanks for the pics! We are going in Janaury and looking forward to it!