Disney On Ice...Princess Wishes

Here it is…My TR(but not really a trip trip) to see Disney on Ice-Princess Wishes…

Cast…
Me
my DSIS(my sister)
my DD
my DS

The original cast was only supposed to be my DSIS & DD. My DSIS was taking my DD to see it as a gift for Easter. My DSIS is DD’s godmother so it was just supposed to be them. Plans changed when my DSIS received an email after she had already bought her tickets saying that now some tickets were 30-40% off. My DSIS being as crazy as she is decided they needed seats closer up so she bought 2 on the 2nd row. Hoping to be able to sell the other 2 that weren’t so bad to begin with she ended up having no luck so she invited my DS and I.

Here is my DD with her Ina(as she calls my DSIS)

We arrived about an hour before the show began because they had a special presentation called the collection presentation. It was a presentation of all of the gowns.

Here is the 1st one…CINDERELLA

Next was BELLE…

Then Jasmine…

Next was Aurora…

And Snow White…

Here is another picture of DD in front of Snow White’s gown…

And the mirror was next to the gown…took a picture because I thought it was so cool…

After looking at all the gowns we decided to go down to our seats. My DSIS and I thought about both of us sitting down at the bottom and just sitting the kids on our laps. Well it turned out that there was an empty seat next to my DSIS so really only DS had to sit on our laps. That worked out great. We saw them up close.

It sounds like it was a lot of fun!

A friend of mine just gave me comp tickets to this . … we go on Thursday! It’s going to be so fun . . . we can’t wait!!

Good to know about the dresses and arriving early . . . thanks for sharing!!

So now on with the show…

Here is the official host of the show…
She looked so cute and before every different scene she would begin she would come out and spread pixie dust.

In addition to Tinker Bell there were a few other hosts that would come out every so often…

The first princess was…

JASMINE

Here is the Jeannie

and Aladdin(he is on the left side of the picture) coming up to see Jasmine

What a fun report, and you’re children are beautiful!

After Jasmine came Snow White…

Oh yeah, and these guys…

Next came Belle…

And the performance of “Be Our Guest”…

THe only thing that I was a little sad about was that she didn’t dance with the Beast. He never came out as the beast only at the end as a human(completely forgot his name)

Fabulous photographs-and your children are beautiful!