Disney on the brain!

Okay, so I only have 22 days left until my vacation and I have Disney on the brain 24/7. DH thought he would get me out of the house to distract me for awhile so we went out to eat.

DH absolutely could not believe it when the table next to us whips out a photo album and starts talking about their recent WDW trip. I started laughing so hard because everyone at their table was ooooooh-ing and awwwww-ing while DH was shaking his head in disbelief.

I was grinning from ear to ear as I “eavesdropped” on all their fun adventures. Apparently, they even went to the clambake at Cape May.

Anywho, with only 3 weeks to go, I better start packing. Yay! It is almost here.

heehee, I know what you mean. I have Disney on the brain from the time I come back from there until I go again. Of course hanging out on mousebuzz is no help

Lol, that is so funny!! I think the more people try to get away from it or take our minds off it, the harder it is to avoid! :slight_smile:

Ha,Ha,Ha, that is a good one. Thats hystrical. i would have been rolling on the floor laughing. I can’t imagine what you husband was thinking.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes, my husband would like to block mb from my computer sometimes! LOL

That is classic! Thank goodness it is almost here!

Michelle

I have had something similar happen. Just as our family was talking about planning our trip for next May, DH and I let my parents keep DD so we could have a date night.

While we were waiting on a table at a restaurant, a girl sitting beside DH starts showing her friend pics of WDW on her camera and talking about all the fun she had with the kids she babysits. I leaned over to DH and said “They are not helping my excitement for WDW subside.” :laugh:

Love your story though. That is too funny.

I know what you mean. The only problem in my house is my DW and I are both Disney crazy so all we talk about when we are not at work is Disney.

Also counting down the days only 36 more days left

DH is not one to get excited about things…well, besides Fantasy Football, pop culture, and Guitar Hero/Rock Band! :laugh:

I keep trying to get him to talk about Disney and he says…well, I’m excited to get away and have a week off work. Not the appropriate response. Grrr! :pirate:

Then, today, out of the blue, he says…Hey, let’s talk about Disney! :wub:

I was shocked. :blink: Of course, he said it with a smirk, but he did say it nonetheless. Yay! :laugh:

Thats too funny…and ironic.

My DH didn’t want to talk about Disney that much before we left (he was never there) but when we finally got there he said he now knows what all my fuss was about. After 8 days in WDW he is now a HUDGE fan and he can’t wait to go back.

[QUOTE=Remy;873868]Thats too funny…and ironic.

My DH didn’t want to talk about Disney that much before we left (he was never there) but when we finally got there he said he now knows what all my fuss was about. After 8 days in WDW he is now a HUDGE fan and he can’t wait to go back.[/QUOTE]

I know DH is secretly excited about all the thrill rides. He is not-so-secretly excited about RnRC. It is the only thing he ever mentions when I force him to say something about the trip. :laugh:

He has been to Disney twice…in 1980 (age 5) and 1985 (age 10)…and he has only ever been to MK. Once he sees the rest of what Disney has to offer, I know he will be hooked too. All of his buddies go with their families…single and married guys…and they all try to get him excited about it for me. They :heart: WDW too!

That is so cool!!! In our case it would be DW shaking her head in disbelief and me jumping and joining the fun…

There is nothing wrong with Disney on the brain. It’s absolutely what gets me through the day!! With only 3 weeks to go I hope your “condition” gets better!!:laugh::laugh:

Too funny. I have Disney on the brain and WAY too much time to wait:pinch: DH is very understanding but does not love it the way I do:wub:. The funniest thing he has ever said was “If we keep taking the kids to Disney all the time it will lose it’s magic”:blink: and my response “Um, HELLO! I am 36 and it is still magical for me, so I am willing to take that chance.”:laugh:

I have to give him credit though, he does come up with creative ideas to remember the trips. The latest is to take a picture of the girls at each attraction and add it to a map of each park (how he is going to do this I don’t know but I am curious to see how this is going to turn out. I am afraid it is going to be a REALLY BIG map)

Oh now I am all excited and giddy again…I just can’t wait!

[QUOTE=Dawn;873893]Too funny. I have Disney on the brain and WAY too much time to wait:pinch: DH is very understanding but does not love it the way I do:wub:. The funniest thing he has ever said was “If we keep taking the kids to Disney all the time it will lose it’s magic”:blink: and my response “Um, HELLO! I am 36 and it is still magical for me, so I am willing to take that chance.”:laugh:

I have to give him credit though, he does come up with creative ideas to remember the trips. The latest is to take a picture of the girls at each attraction and add it to a map of each park (how he is going to do this I don’t know but I am curious to see how this is going to turn out. I am afraid it is going to be a REALLY BIG map)

Oh now I am all excited and giddy again…I just can’t wait![/QUOTE]

That map is an AWESOME idea.

giggles I know…I can’t wait either. I’ll send some pixie dust your way so your wait does not seem so long.

My “condition” is so worsening every day. I get more and more hyper with every passing moment. My DH, my Mom, and my Mom’s BF keep asking me if I have been drinking too much caffeine. :laugh:

MB is NOT a help at all. It only fuels my excitement, especially all these recent TR’s!

It sounds like you have the same condition I have (it becomes worse the closer your trip becomes) Disney OCD. And when you get home, it does not go away, you just want to plan another trip and the process starts all over again.

When you are in WDW the condition is replaced with a smile from ear to mouse ear that doesn’t go away. I cried when I arrived and I cried when I left. It trully is the “happiest place on earth.”

[QUOTE=Remy;873912]It sounds like you have the same condition I have (it becomes worse the closer your trip becomes) Disney OCD. And when you get home, it does not go away, you just want to plan another trip and the process starts all over again.

When you are in WDW the condition is replaced with a smile from ear to mouse ear that doesn’t go away. I cried when I arrived and I cried when I left. It trully is the “happiest place on earth.”[/QUOTE]

OMG! I teared up just reading your post. I need to get this under control. :crying::wacko::laugh::wub:
As my DH would say, “I need to chillax!” :laugh:

It was a nice thought that your dh decided to take you out to dinner but…
I can just see the disbelief on his face when they whipped out their photos.
I am laughing so hard right now.

[QUOTE=Jennatrz;873947]It was a nice thought that your dh decided to take you out to dinner but…
I can just see the disbelief on his face when they whipped out their photos.
I am laughing so hard right now.[/QUOTE]

I know! In six years, I don’t think I have ever seen him so bewildered! :laugh: