Disney on the travel channel

This is what I have been watching on TV all day.

Me too. DD is home sick today with strep and I’ve had it on. I keep saying “I wish I was there…”

I LOVE the Travel Channel for this reason! :tongue:

We use the DVR to record all the Disney travel shows. It gets you so hyped up & excited for your trip.

For those of you who have Comcast, there is also a section on the On Demand offerings where you can watch quite a selection of Disney travel clips on the parks, behind the scenes looks, etc.

Check it out.

We do have comcast & I’ve seen those shows/clips as well. They need to put some new stuff on there.

It looks like a new show starting at 8:00 pm

Yes, I’m excited to watch it. All about DVC!!! Rumor is they are going to show the new Contemporary BLT but that isn’t for sure. I hope so!

Even though I’ve seen them all multiple times I find that like now I’m watching TV and on my Laptop

Me too.I start back to work on Monday so I am enjoying on of my last days off of the summer!

You’re right. We get it through Time Warner and I’m sick of seeing the same thing. Time to renew Disney.

I’m gonna watch the new one! Just in case. :happy:

The DVC show just showed the newest DVC resort, BLT!! I think that’s so cool that is was just announced this week and they already had this show made.

I was also watching this all day - I was looking forward to the Disney on a Dime show but they did not say anything to actually save you money. All they said was - “do your homework” over and over. They mentioned the ME and the buses to the parks but the rest was just another ad for Disney.

I did notice that (at least the first family) just walked in all the rides and got to sit in the front, they also were front and center at the shows. I was like, sure I’d let you film me if you gave me front seats to the shows and no waiting in line :laugh:. Although I think that family paid way too much for the 2 nights they stayed there. We have the Fall package for 8 nights with the DDP and we are paying $1,800 at a value resort. They were there for 2 nights at a moderate with hoppers and paid $1200+

Its always nice to see anything Disney related from cooking to travel tips.
We leave in 7 hours and too excited to sleep.

[QUOTE=Big Al;883740]For those of you who have Comcast, there is also a section on the On Demand offerings where you can watch quite a selection of Disney travel clips on the parks, behind the scenes looks, etc.

Check it out.[/QUOTE]

I have Comcast, but I can’t ever find the Disney shows. :confused: If you go to Ondemand do you go to Freespot and Travel Channel or somthing else. I have not seen anything that just says Disney.

On our Comcast there is a Travel section and you may have to scroll down to find the Disney section. Also when your in the guide and are flipping thru the pages on the bottom what looks like adds is also a spot you can click on to go there

I missed this. I hope they do another Disney day soon! I need a Disney fix!

I watched the DVC ep and enjoyed it… but how in the world do they get away with this? Even more so than the other Disney specials, this was just one long commercial!

I was thinking the same thing. :laugh:

The Contemporary DVC rooms are GORGEOUS!!! :wub: