Disney Online Adr's...who broke it LOL?

JK,
But seriously it hasn’t worked for me all morning. I needed to change an ADR time. Has anyone else had troubles with it today?
I would hate to go back to calling…the horror. :eek: I :heart: the new system.

Did you get a message about an upgrade? I think they are making some changes–hopefully fixing it so DVC members can book 90 days plus 10 like cash reservations.

DT- I got this in the morning…
Make Your Reservation
Sorry, the booking system is currently unavailable. Please try again later or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to dial this number.

Now I just get the restaurant lists but it is unclickable. I hope they fix it soon too. I didn’t know DVC members couldn’t do the 90+10 on there.

The calendar is not working either . . . hasn’t for 2 days!! :glare:

[QUOTE=LuvMyLittleNoah;970876]DT- I got this in the morning…
Make Your Reservation
Sorry, the booking system is currently unavailable. Please try again later or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to dial this number.

Now I just get the restaurant lists but it is unclickable. I hope they fix it soon too.[/QUOTE]

Isn’t it funny how fast we can adapt to something? I wasn’t excited about it until I booked an ADR, now I’m hoked and wouldn’t want to call if I didn’t have to.

I know sadly I am addicted too.

I just used it. I didn’t find anything I wanted, but it searched for the restaurants, dates, and times I wanted.

I had the same problem and ended up calling. The number to call for disney dining wasn’t even correct when I saw it, though…crazy!

Wow that stinks, I hope they get it fixed soon. I was practically salivating at the thought of being able to make ADRs online now - I think going back to calling would bum me out! :laugh:

It seems to be back up and running. I just made a new ADR for the Plaza and it worked. YAY! I missed it. Yes calling seems so hard to go back to now.

My CM was great on the phone, though. Scared me to death, we had booked LeCellier and her system crashed and she had to rebook - I was so sure I was not going to get it!!! But it turned out well. It actually took only 32 minutes the first call - only about 3-4 on hold. I had to send my DH out of the room, though, he was talking over my shoulder and making me so nervous! After she re-booked LC, I made her check me out for three, then we moved on to others! She was very nice and I probably spent less time. Just glad we got what we wanted!