Disney Package

My family will be leaving for WDW this Friday. I still have not received my package. I was told that I would receive the package withing 7 to 10 days after the last payment. My DM received her package and so did they other family we are traveling with. I gave Disney a call about 2 weeks after they received their packages and that assured me I would receive mine AGAIN within the next 7 to 10 days. Does anyone know if I will receive a package when I check in since I did not receive one in the mail?

I would call again. Leaving, not having the info in hand, would make me nervous.

I’m very nervous…this is my first trip and doesn’t look like it’s starting out to good!

I would call again and ask for a package to be sent over night.

I called again was told that for some reason the package was returned even thought they had the correct address…so instead my package was sent to my resort and will be there upon my arrival…hope there’s no problems when we get there!

I hope it works out for you! Have a great time! I hope you do a TR when you return!

I’m glad they figured it out for you. I’m surprised they didn’t just resend it . . . altho you are now 5 days out . . . They’ve UPSd the pkg to me when I’m within 10 days.

Once i didnt rec my ME tags and they were able to over night them to me. Perhaps they can do the same for you.