Disney Parks Announce New Magic

I just renewed my AP and I got this email . . . though I’d share, it has the DREAM CATALOG! RichCatalog

Great news Newton family!

Disney is continuing The Year of a Million Dreams all the way through 2008! As a Walt Disney World® Cast Member, I’m thrilled to be one of the first to tell our Passholders about a few of the great new things starting in January at Disney Parks in both Florida and California. Not only are there new shows and attractions, Disney is also going to be giving away* one-of-a-kind dream prizes to Guests as well as eligible mail-in entrants during the 2008 Disney Dreams Giveaway. Just click the Disney Dreams Catalog and check 'em out (I put the link above). You will be amazed.

There’s new magic happening all year long, and you can keep up with it by subscribing to the Disney Parks RSS feed. Want a peek right now at what it’s like to win? Watch this video of the magic in action.

I hope to see you in the Parks, and that all your Disney dreams come true during this amazing year!

Thanks!

Don’t you just love getting emails from DISNEY… what a great feeling.

Someone posted that link the other day. I swear I saw it lol. They all look soooooo cool!

Ginger posted it… I already started dreaming about a few things.

I’m sorry if they did . . . I’ve been so busy lately, I haven’t been on Mousebuzz much! :blush:

And you don’t have to stay there to be participate.

There are 2 ways to enter:

Y(a) You will automatically be entered into the Giveaway (subject to meeting the eligibility requirements set forth above) and have a chance to be randomly selected to win a prize in the Giveaway by being present during the Giveaway Period in any of: Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, Epcot®, Magic Kingdom® Park, Disney’s Hollywood Studios™, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, or the Downtown Disney® area near Orlando, Florida (collectively, the “Florida Disney Properties”); or Disney’s California Adventure® Park, Disneyland® Park or the Downtown Disney® area in Anaheim, California (collectively, “California Disney Properties”). Each of the Florida Disney Properties and each of the California Disney Properties are individually referred to herein as a “Disney Property” and collectively referred to herein as the “Disney Properties.” Sponsor anticipates that potential winners will be selected at the Disney Properties between opening and 5 pm local time; however, certain prizes (for example, Disneyland® Dream Suite and Cinderella Castle Suite) are likely to be awarded early in the day to help ensure that a winner will be able to claim the prize and Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to select winners at the Disney Properties during any operating hours.

Also, starting on December 19, 2007, eligible participants can enter without being present in a Disney Property by hand-writing their full name, complete mailing address (including postal code), daytime telephone number (including area code), and date of birth on a piece of paper or postcard and sending it with proper postage affixed to: P.O. Box 8650, Elmhurst, IL 60126, USA or if a legal resident of the UK: 2008 Disney Dreams Giveaway,483 Green Lanes, Suite 200, London N13 4BS, England. Limit one mail-in entry per person per day during the Giveaway Period. All mail-in entries must be mailed separately, postmarked on or between December 19, 2007 and December 31, 2008 and received by January 14, 2009 or they will be void.

Oh no…don’t be sorry. It was awesome that you did it lol. Dont think it stopped me from watching it again lol

thanks for sharing link.

WOW! Does anyone want it all besides me? :laugh: :laugh:

I recieved it on the 5th, and was all excited, but I could not seem to get the link to work once on the site - to register.

I’ll need to take another look.