Disney Parks DVD set

I know there was a thread that had info about “The Secrets, Stories & Magic Behind the Scenes - Disney Parks” DVD Set but I can’t find it… Just wanted to let everyone know that the set is available at Sam’s Club for $18.86. This is my 1st day of summer break so I will have time to watch “Over 5 Hours” of disney info! :wub: I would rather be at the parks - but I’ll still get a Disney Fix :laugh:

I love watching such things. Even if I already know the information they’re telling me I still get a good Disney fix. Like watching those old vhs tapes “A Day at the Magic Kingdom” or “A Day at EPCOT Center”. Even Unwrapped’s WDW episode was good for that. I’ll have to check these out, thank you! :happy:

I guess I’ll be heading to Sam’s Club tonight! Thanks Fairygranmama!

I wonder if I can get it on line

If you find it, let me know? There are no Sam’s Clubs around me :crying:

Edit: I found it on Amazon, but it’s not as cheap as it is at Sam’s Club!

Here is the amazon link to the set …
Amazon.com: Disney Parks: The Secrets, Stories and Magic Behind the Scenes…

I believe I have found my Father’s Day gift !!!

[QUOTE=WALL;1035204]Here is the amazon link to the set …
Amazon.com: Disney Parks: The Secrets, Stories and Magic Behind the Scenes…

I believe I have found my Father’s Day gift !!![/QUOTE]

I believe I’ll second that, Wall…of course, my child has 4 legs, a tail, and he’s a cat…just hope he doesn’t have a hairball on the computer when going to order!

Jerry… I’d say he would be O.K. as long as he can use (play with) the mouse!!! :laugh:

sweet comeback!!

[QUOTE=CuriousAlice;1035185]If you find it, let me know? There are no Sam’s Clubs around me :crying:

Edit: I found it on Amazon, but it’s not as cheap as it is at Sam’s Club![/QUOTE]

Usually if Sam’s club has it BJ’s wholesale will have it.

I didn’t think to check BJ’s but I did find it online for only $20 so I couldn’t resist picking it up! :happy:

Hmmm, I’ll have to check the Sams Club or BJ’s around me!! Thanks :happy:

Picked mine up on Sunday! Thanks so much for the tip!

You are most welcome! I watched one of set this morning : ) I so love summer break!!

I read a review that it comes in DVD format and BluRay. They stated that the DVD has more information. Anybody know this for a fact.

Are these the same behind the scenes tours that are shown on the Travel Channel or is it new/different than the cable specials?

Just looked and you can get them on Netflix

I just got my set in the mail today. Can’t wait to watch them and see what they’re like! Anyone else watch them yet? :happy:

I’ve watched three of them so far. One of them is almost identical to one of the travel channel specials, but I think there is some extra footage.

I think they will be nice for getting that “Disney Fix” we all need from time to time :slight_smile:

I watched the Ultimate Walt Disney World one yesterday - it details the “thrill” rides. It would be great to show someone who is timid about the rides - they may feel more comfortable knowing what to expect.