Disney Parks on Twitter!

Look who’s now on Twitter:
Disney Parks (DisneyParks) on Twitter

Mickeysgirlz, I was wondering if you’d seen this…

Hey cooool! :biggrin: Thanks!!

Yes! And I am already following! :biggrin:

Oopsy! :pinch: Cool!

Well at least I didn’t know about it! :laugh:

I didn’t either. Looks like I am going to have to eat my words about not joining Twitter now.:blush::laugh:

Yes, I was resisting too. I don’t have enough time for FB but it looks like I’ll be tweeting too!

I think it will be fun, just from the standpoint that it will drive my tween crazy. heheheh

Twitter encourages instant gratification. Which, normally, I am against because I think it’s an unhealthy mentality…

…but I am Twitter-addicted. :laugh: Seriously. It just sucks you in.

If anyone wants to follow me (and hear updates about my boring life), my username is thekimble.

Tweeting is a lot of fun and faster and easier then fb! BESIDES, you can link your tweets with your FB page, so when you tweet it updates your fb page! :smile:

Maybe I’ll give it another try. Twitter used to be down more often that in was up. My biggest complaint was that it was very hard to find anyone unless you had their email address. Facebook and LinkedIn make finding/connecting much easier. My current addiction (other than MB) is Facebook. I love seeing the updates and photos everyone posts.

Thanks…I am now following!

Gee, thanks a lot!:glare::laugh::laugh: I CANNOT get another online addiction. I spend WAAAAAYYYY too much time on here and Facebook. I’ve been avoiding Twitter, but I may have to give in.:pinch:

Well to do Twitter well, you need Tweetdeck! Then the alerts come to you. So make sure you download that app. after you join.

Tweetdeck

I do use FB a lot…but it used to be primarily a network of college students, 20-somethings and maybe some 30-somethings. Now my 70±year-old grandfather even has a FB! My mother will call me, not to ask how I’m doing or check on the kids…but to ask me what I was talking about in my status update from earlier in the day. It’s cracking me up to watch so many people who were computer-illiterate 10 years ago now be addicted to Facebook. :laugh:

I like Twitter so far…

Umm…I want that guys job! I mean the guy who sits there and updates Twitter for Disney…he or she is answering every comment directed at them!!

[QUOTE=Tinker Mel;972867]I do use FB a lot…but it used to be primarily a network of college students, 20-somethings and maybe some 30-somethings. Now my 70±year-old grandfather even has a FB! My mother will call me, not to ask how I’m doing or check on the kids…but to ask me what I was talking about in my status update from earlier in the day. It’s cracking me up to watch so many people who were computer-illiterate 10 years ago now be addicted to Facebook. :laugh:

I like Twitter so far…[/QUOTE]

This is exactly my big problem with FB! I was iffy about it at first, but once I got used to it I started to enjoy it…and now EVERY relative known to mankind is on there asking to be my friend! I don’t even enjoy updating because some of these relatives are not people I want to keep udated on my daily life. :laugh: Maybe I’m just a stick in the mud, but - I can’t truly be myself when I know my 70±year-old grandmother is reading everything I say. And the “crazy” relatives that are generally avoided at all costs? Yeah, they’re all on there too. :laugh: :rolleyes:

Haha…you’re so right! My sister & I were having this conversation a couple of days ago actually. Can’t we just have facebook?? That’s why I now have security layers on my account…for bosses, family, former teachers, internet stalkers, excessive posters, and general creeps. :happy: