Disney parks phone ap?

What’s that Disney phone ap that costs $9.99 to download and updates wait times and FP distribution times? Disney Mobile Magic? Is there a way that I can I download it before my trip?

It’s Disney Parks Mobile Magic.

there are also soooo many that are free. I think we used WDW Waits and it was pretty accurate. There’s tons of them though, no need to pay for it.

Thanks! Where do you find these free phone aps?

Yes… I’ve got loads of free ones… WDW Park Hours, Wait Times, etc (although I am not even planning a trip in the near future!)
If you search for it in the App Store, it should come up for you to download :smiley:

I would recommend the Lines app, but there are plenty of free apps as well. May not be as accurate though.

[QUOTE=xmellymox;1081267]Yes… I’ve got loads of free ones… WDW Park Hours, Wait Times, etc (although I am not even planning a trip in the near future!)
If you search for it in the App Store, it should come up for you to download :D[/QUOTE]

yeah, what she said :laugh::laugh:

Free or paid they’re only as accurate as people update them. I downloaded a couple of them for variety and one was 50/50 hit or miss, the other was dead on.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1081282]yeah, what she said :laugh::laugh:

Free or paid they’re only as accurate as people update them. I downloaded a couple of them for variety and one was 50/50 hit or miss, the other was dead on.[/QUOTE]

And the ‘dead on’ one was ??? Come on, spill the beans. :laugh:

Our friends used one from Undercover Tourist and like it - I belive the basic version was free and had what they needed. I think unoffical guide has one as well.

Yes you can download it from Disney World | Disneyland - Vacation Planning Tools, I believe you have to pay for that app however. I know friends of ours downloaded one of the free ones for their trip in May and they said it was useless.:frown: I just can’t remember the name of it.

The one that worked for us was WDW Waits and it was usually correct. But like I said they’re all only good if others using it updates it.
I recommend downloading more than 1 and comparing the info once you get there, then going with the one that worked.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1081334]The one that worked for us was WDW Waits and it was usually correct. But like I said they’re all only good if others using it updates it.
I recommend downloading more than 1 and comparing the info once you get there, then going with the one that worked.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I’ll have to remember to also do updates while in line.

On my iPhone, I went to the App Store and did a search. I have both WDW Waits and WDW Hours. Both free. I’ve had them on for a good while now. Wouldn’t be without them.
Frank

I use the one from touringplans.com and it’s always been accurate for me. Comes in very handy sometimes!

IT’S AWESOME!! And reviews I’ve read really like it, there were some “time” glitches but that is going to be very hard to keep up with. It’s very worth the $4.99 price tag! :heart:

I have Mouse Memo, WDW dining, Undercover Tourist- all free I’m sure? but all very good.

I dont have that in my App store:crying: are some Apps unique to the USA and vice versa? I thought we all were able to have the same?

This one is only through Verizon I believe.

Oh OK thanks for that- thought I’d missed something:happy:

It’s in the App Store for iPhone - it’s AWESOME!! I just checked wait times :laugh::laugh: and I’m not anywhere near the parks! :blush:

Here is the link to purchase: Walt Disney World Pro for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store