Disney Parks Shopping Card with Framed Castle Pin Set Product

Disney Parks Shopping Card and Deluxe Framed Castle Pin Set Product

Created especially for Disney Theme Park Merchandise, the Disney Parks Shopping Card and Deluxe Framed Castle Pin Set Product gives you two great items to enjoy for $1000.00*. The Disney Parks Shopping Card allows you to shop for merchandise items at Disney Parks with ease! Use your $1000 Disney Parks Shopping Card at Disney owned and operated merchandise locations at Walt Disney World® and Disneyland® Resorts, and Disney Vacation Club Resorts located in the US! Click here for terms and conditions of the card.

The Deluxe Framed Castle Pin Set features as many as 60 authentic Disney Pins that have been framed and double matted to create a whimsical image of Cinderella Castle. The elegantly framed pin set measures 24”H x 20”W. The Framed Castle Pin Set is only available as part of the Disney Parks Shopping Card and Framed Castle Pin Set Product.

*Additional shipping and handling charges will apply. The Disney Parks Shopping Card may not be used in conjunction with any Disney Theme Park merchandise discounts. Limit two (2) purchases per guest. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.

It’s a great deal for any pin collector. You are taking spending money anyway, mine as well have a mega gift card…lol

Can you use the card in any of the restaraunts, or just the merchandise locations?

Merchandise only. I clicked on the terms and conditions link and, man, there are a lot of them! At first I figured this would be an ok deal, until I read through the list. The biggest things that set me off of it are that you can’t use it on food and you can’t use it along with any sort of discount. Oh, and there are quite a few places that don’t accept the card.

The Gift card can be used just like cash any where that is owned and operated by Disney. I bring gift cards on vacation to help me stay on budget.:blush:

I thought I read what you posted in another site awhile ago.

WOW! My apologies! I thought it was just a Disney Gift Card. Who would need a thousand dollars worth of merchandise? MY goodness!

Youngest DD would love to have some free bucks to buy one of the hand blown glass castles. I think she’s nuts.Can you imagine dusting the dang thing.

See once you buy the Castle then you have to buy a sealed glass display case for it :eek:.

I have a hard enough time dusting my collection of scale model cars!

-Harry