Disney payment plan?

Read that Disney customers may be able to pay Disney over time for AP’s.

Will Disney World passholders be able to pay in monthly installments? | TheDailyDisney.com from OrlandoSentinel.com

Interesting. As a stockholder, I’d rather see Disney do it all by credit card and let the customer pay the bank over time.

I can see people not paying and trying to get into the park.
I see it now… people trying to get in w expired cards, etc, etc.

Am I missing something???
I’d love to hear comments.

Frank

It said they started it at DL in '08…It must be working out. I know Universal Orlando has a a payment plan flex play.
Flex Pay information for annual passes at Universal Orlando
Only time will tell if it works at WDW.

Busch Gardens has been doing it for years without problems. They use a monthly credit card billing. You credit card doesn’t work, neither does your pass.

I think it might be a good idea. Dh and I used to get Aps all the time. We have not gotten them the past couple years because we are saving up for other things and don’t want to use our CC . This would be great for people who want to get APs but can’t put all of it on a CC or just don’t want to put it on a CC.

I also think it would benefit Disney if they offer it to everyone and not just Fla. residents. There are many ppl that go to Disney more then once a year that does not live Fla.

Did anyone catch the last comment on the DailyDisney report? Micechat reporting that an AP that works at both DL and WDW may be announced next week. Definitely would be nice to have that if you travel to both coasts.

That would be AWESOME!!

The $ is in credit!!!

That would be awesome! The payment thing can definitely work. We had that fro Busch parks, it was really convenient. I would love to see something like this implemented.

They do that at DLR, but its only for local Guests within certain zipcodes of the greater LA area, not everyone can do it, I’m not sure if they will ever expand it one day allowing everyone to take part in that option, but like I said, so far it’s been working out well here at DLR.

I think it’s a great idea. I’m sure there are many people who would prefer to pay that expense in smaller increments.