Disney pictures

What are some of your favorite WDW family vacation photos?
Here are mine from our 2003 and 2005 trips.

There are so many to choose from; here are a few of my favorites from our Aug 2007 trip:

Very Nice pics :slight_smile:

Oh girls, that’s a really fun thread. Let me get my memory stick and find some that I am not in :laugh:

My kids would love the star wars one. Was it star wars weekend?

Nope, it was the end of August 2007. My son is a HUGE Star Wars fan; I asked one of the CM’s if Darth did visits with the kids and was told at the time that he “May” make an appearance, I asked where that would be if it was to happen and the CM directed me to a spot. So we waited around for about 45 minutes (something my kids never want to do) and were lucky enough to be the first to see him.

I’ll have to see what I have to show. I really stink at posting pictures, we’ll see. Fun thread!!

This was one of her first meet and greats with characters…

Here’s a few of my favs:

This was our first vist with DD in 2007. We ate at CRT and when they were handing out the wands she took it and started twirling it around and this is the first pic taken. This picture is everywhere in our family. This pic is what WDW means to us … MAGIC !!!

( So lucky to have the wand look like it is glowing )

Here are some pictures of my friends and myself last Spring for our choir trip! :laugh: (I was the one in the sling :blink:)

[QUOTE=WALL;1019715]This was our first vist with DD in 2007. We ate at CRT and when they were handing out the wands she took it and started twirling it around and this is the first pic taken. This picture is everywhere in our family. This pic is what WDW means to us … MAGIC !!!

( So lucky to have the wand look like it is glowing )[/QUOTE]

I love it! I have just a hand of those “stolen moments” pictures. They are the BEST!

I found a few.

My fashionista daughter in her shorts and UGG clogs while waiting for a boat to DTD from Saratoga Springs. What a fashion statement, hence the pose.

My son with Chip/Dale? I can never remember who’s who.

[QUOTE=WALL;1019715]This was our first vist with DD in 2007. We ate at CRT and when they were handing out the wands she took it and started twirling it around and this is the first pic taken. This picture is everywhere in our family. This pic is what WDW means to us … MAGIC !!!

( So lucky to have the wand look like it is glowing )[/QUOTE]

Wow! That is an amazing pic! I have a great pic of my daughter in that same exact shirt with that wand. Wonderful!

Our First Batch- 2009

Batch 2- 2009

Batch 3- 2009

Batch 4- 2009---- Okay, I have about 4 million more. LOL. I will stop here.

Great pictures!!! Lovely family! Keep the pictures coming. Helps my Disney fix.