Disney pleaseeeeeee

make a new char. meal with Jake and the Neverland Pirates!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEE
Sorry guys, just had to get that off my chest, lol

The little Einsteins and Handy Mandy are a little played out…

My 3yr old loves Jake and the pirates and when i ask him, "are you ready for Disney for your bday?"
all he says to me is that he wants to see Jake and Monsters inc. and buzz and woody…
I would love a new char. meal!!!
I wish Disney would add more!

Yes, I agree. With so many Disney movies I wish they would have a new character meal. I love the ones they got now but I really wish they would make a new one.

:mickey:
Seriously!! lol

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1070368]make a new char. meal with Jake and the Neverland Pirates!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEE
Sorry guys, just had to get that off my chest, lol

The little Einsteins and Handy Mandy are a little played out…

My 3yr old loves Jake and the pirates and when i ask him, “are you ready for Disney for your bday?”
all he says to me is that he wants to see Jake and Monsters inc. and buzz and woody…
I would love a new char. meal!!!
I wish Disney would add more![/QUOTE]

seriously, jake has become like crack for preschoolers… my dd5 gets up at the crack of dawn and begs to watch it. i have to tape it (sorry i’m still in the 90’s) everyday or she’ll throw a fit since we need to leave when it’s coming on. i did see on twitter though they have a jake costumed character:) apparently there was a media thing for the new disney jr show. i’ll see if i can copy the picture. i would expect to see them in the parks soon. now if only they can get some merch out. i wanted to get rose something jake for her bday and now eater is coming up…

Disney News: EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK: ‘Jake and the Neverland Pirates’ Meet & Greet Character - Stitch Kingdom.com - The latest in Disney news and the greatest in Disney tools - StitchKingdom.com

i am seriously in the wrong line of work. i need to blog about disney.

[QUOTE=nubeanie;1070452]Disney News: EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK: ‘Jake and the Neverland Pirates’ Meet & Greet Character - Stitch Kingdom.com - The latest in Disney news and the greatest in Disney tools - StitchKingdom.com

i am seriously in the wrong line of work. i need to blog about disney.[/QUOTE]
OMG THANK YOU FOR THE LINK, IN THE LINK IT SAID:

“but it’s always a possibility that he may become available for meet & greets as early as April/May when there is traditionally a significant change in Disney character appearances.”

I a keeping my fingers crossed, thank!

I’m still waiting for Monsters Inc/Pixar (How about Dug?).
Like I was promised for Hollywood and Vine several years ago!!

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1070501]I’m still waiting for Monsters Inc/Pixar (How about Dug?).
Like I was promised for Hollywood and Vine several years ago!![/QUOTE]

:ohmy:
I would love it to!

I agree a couple of the character meals could use a little sprucing up. H&V already does the old Playhouse Disney characters so it would be an easier transition to go to the new Disney Jr. crowd of characters. DD2 also loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates. With HS now having the Pixar studio area it would make perfect sense to open a new table service with Pixar characters appearing like Boo, Jesse, & Dug!

MOST DEF. AGREE!:wub:

I would ADORE a Pirates meal!!!

Pirates and Villains!!!
Although, if Capt. Jack was around, I doubt I could eat my meal! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1070590]Pirates and Villains!!!
Although, if Capt. Jack was around, I doubt I could eat my meal! :)[/QUOTE]

oooh yes!!!:wub:

How fun would a Pirate Dinner Show be? A little swashbuckling…a little beer…a little damsel in distres (moi)…and Jack Sparrow…ahhh…the thought! :)))