Disney Princess Diamond Engagement Rings

I like the Sleeping Beauty!! :wub:

Disney Princess Diamond Engagement Rings | Disney Dreaming

[I]In Spring 2010 a new line of beautiful diamond engagement rings will be released from Disney. Each ring is inspired by one of the classic Disney Princesses.

The rings were designed by Kirstie Kelly who also designs corresponding Disney Princess wedding gowns for brides as well as bridesmaid dresses to go along with each brides dress.

Each engagement ring will have a matching wedding band. The current six rings that have been unveiled are for Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Cinderella, Jasmine, Ariel and Belle.

The Walt Disney Company states about the engagement rings: “Subtle references to the personalities of each princess can be seen throughout the collection such as pave and millgrain borders, suggestive of Cinderella’s ethereal grace and charm, or baguettes and clean lines for Ariel, symbolic of an art deco influence and her bold individuality.”

Which Disney Princess Diamond Engagement Ring is your favorite? We love Ariel’s!!![/I] <I like that one too! :heart:

The rings are so gorgeous! I found some other neat stuff on that site as well, thanks for sharing.

YES! That’s a good site!

I love the Sleeping Beauty one and the Snow White one.

OMG, dang, and I just upgraded my ring last year. haha. The Snow White & Sleeping Beauty are SOOOO my style. I want the specs on those rings, I :heart: diamonds! :tongue:

Ya know what though, ever since we upgraded my ring I haven’t found the perfect matching band. Maybe one of these will match. It says they have engagement rings AND wedding bands.

Dang, I am loving that Snow White.

I found this link too Disney Princess Engagement Rings – Cool or Cheesy? | Twirlit

The rings will retail from $3,200-$5,100. Not too bad, but I want to know the specs on these rings cause sometimes photos can make the diamonds look way bigger & nicer than they actually are. I wonder if any have a 1 carat center stone?

Here’s the price scale:

Jasmine: $5,160
Sleeping Beauty: $4,960
Belle: $4,220
Cinderella: $3,980
Snow White: $3,580
Ariel: $3,280

Oooo…Snow White and Ariel!!! Very pretty:)

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;1000855]I found this link too Disney Princess Engagement Rings – Cool or Cheesy? | Twirlit

The rings will retail from $3,200-$5,100. Not too bad, but I want to know the specs on these rings cause sometimes photos can make the diamonds look way bigger & nicer than they actually are. I wonder if any have a 1 carat center stone?

Right hand ring??!?!? Hmmmm. I want the Snow White. :laugh:[/QUOTE]

At least the Snow White is on the lower end of the scale! :laugh:

Your ring is so pretty! I :heart: it!

For that price do you think it could be a carat? I don’t think so, that seems too cheap?

I’ll take one of each!!! They are beautiful!!

I saw the pics of the rings a few days ago and they are beautiful. These are semi-mounts, so along with the cost of the ring there is also the need to supply a center stone.

What?? Stop it! I knew those sounded too cheap. :laugh:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1000858]
Your ring is so pretty! I :heart: it!

For that price do you think it could be a carat? I don’t think so, that seems too cheap?[/QUOTE]

Thank you. :happy: I do love my new ring way better than those actually, I think I have my own princess ring. :wub: AND, I designed it, so blah to Kirstie Kelly. :laugh: Hmm, Jen, which princess can we call mine? That will make me feel better about it. :laugh:

They’re all beautiful! I :heart: diamonds, and I want the Cinderella!

Princess Jessica of course!! :wub::wub:

I am going to be real hip and call my ring the “Princess Tiana” ring. :biggrin: haha, there ya go, that makes me feel better. My princess & her ring aren’t even on the market yet. Real exclusive. :laugh:

I want ariel

Why stop at just one, I’ll take them all!
A girl can dream…

Oh, I sooooo need an upgrade! lol
I like Ariel and Belle the best.

[QUOTE=MickeyMcFizzle;1000937]Oh, I sooooo need an upgrade! lol
I like Ariel and Belle the best.[/QUOTE]

haha, you just got married!!! :laugh: Then again, I’ve only been married for 6 years.