Disney princess sweepstakes

Sponsored by Disney Adventures! Good Luck!

Your family can become a part of the stories as you meet Rapunzel, Little Red Riding Hood and other favorites from the Brothers Grimm. Spend the night in a real castle in the heart of an enchanted forest, explore the quaint German towns of Heidelberg and Rothenberg and visit the castle that inspired Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland®!

Our Grand Prize winner will travel with up to three (3) guests on Adventures By Disney’s “Once Upon A Fairytale” trip to Germany. This fun-filled 9-day, 8-night group vacation experience begins in Heidelberg and will take your family through Germany’s Bavarian villages and countryside. Round-trip airfare to Germany and transportation and accommodations during the trip are provided while you visit the land of storybook dreams.

https://disneyprincesssweepstakes.com/home/

Thanks for posting this! I just entered! :wub:

Thanks for the Link…just entered too!!
Good Luck!!

Thanks I also entered!

Welcome to Mousebuzz!! :happy:

I have so many contests bookmarked! Yay free stuff!!!

Don’t bother to enter…I’m SURE to win. :biggrin:

I never sign up for these things cause I hate junk mail, but I just did. I need a break from reality, even if I don’t win anything.

I noticed in the rules that you can’t apply for this sweepstakes if you’re living in Hawaii or Alaska? :huh:

[QUOTE=Screever;891050]I never sign up for these things cause I hate junk mail, but I just did. I need a break from reality, even if I don’t win anything.

I noticed in the rules that you can’t apply for this sweepstakes if you’re living in Hawaii or Alaska? :huh:[/QUOTE]

and in AL & NE you need to be over 19…wierd

[QUOTE=Screever;891050]I never sign up for these things cause I hate junk mail, but I just did. I need a break from reality, even if I don’t win anything.

I noticed in the rules that you can’t apply for this sweepstakes if you’re living in Hawaii or Alaska? :huh:[/QUOTE]

They don’t send any paper stuff . . . just emails!

And maybe the airfare is too much $$ from Hawaii and Alaska? :confused:

My daughter has been buggin me to go to Germany to visit her friend who traveled back after a year here in the states.
Wow, what a surprise this would be!!!:wub:

Haha whaaaaaaaat. That’s bizarre!