Disney Quest closing?

Someone at work who is on disboards and all ears said she heard it is closing next year. Anyone know if this is true?

Yes…that has been confirmed…it’s going to be some kind of NBA experience…http://www.orlandosentinel.com/travel/attractions/the-daily-disney/os-disneyquest-closing-20150630-story.html

Yep, it’s true. My son is disappointed, it’s something he enjoys doing once or twice each trip. I think it is in need of some updating but I hate to see it totally changed, the NBA experience doesn’t interest us but I’m sure it will draw in a large crowd.

Yep, it’s true. My son is disappointed, it’s something he enjoys doing once or twice each trip. I think it is in need of some updating but I hate to see it totally changed, the NBA experience doesn’t interest us but I’m sure it will draw in a large crowd.

Dang my children and my husband love it there. Me : meah not so much but I don’t want it gone. Well hopefully the replacement is something my whole family will enjoy.

Thank you for the link.

Great. We all saw how the NBA restaurant at Universal went…CLOSED. We started visiting Disney Quest ten years ago as part of our trip, and we love it. Going to be a shame if it shuts down.