Disney Quotes?

Let’s play a game. List a quote, or two, and see if anyone can guess Who Said It, and From What Movie.

“Remember, always let your conscience be your guide.”

“Let’s go see how much we’re going for on Ebay!”

“Cats rule and dogs drool!”

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1122792]Let’s play a game. List a quote, or two, and see if anyone can guess Who Said It, and From What Movie.

“Remember, always let your conscience be your guide.”

“Let’s go see how much we’re going for on Ebay!”

“Cats rule and dogs drool!”[/QUOTE]

1. Pinocchio ?

2. Toy Story maybe?

3. Cats and Dogs…can’t remember the exact title but I didn’t realize it was a Disney movie…I am probably totally wrong on this one…

Good game…and I didn’t google…:slight_smile:

2 out of 3 on the movie, good job. Anyone for who said it? Yes the 3rd one is a Disney movie and you’re close, very close.

“Remember, always let your conscience be your guide.” - Blue Fairy - Pinocchio

“Let’s go see how much we’re going for on Ebay!” Hamm - Toy Story 3

“Cats rule and dogs drool!” Sassy - Homeward Bound

3 for 3. Awesome! Let’s try some more…

“Hm. Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch, they swim all over you.”

“I hate kids. They’re barely human.”

(not really^. Just a Disney movie quote ;).)

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1122804]3 for 3. Awesome! Let’s try some more…

“Hm. Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch, they swim all over you.”

“I hate kids. They’re barely human.”

(not really^. Just a Disney movie quote ;).)[/QUOTE]

Hm. Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch, they swim all over you. Sebastian - The Little Mermaid

I had to google the second one so I won’t spoil it. Someone who really knows it can answer it.

Here’s a few for you to try, Mickeybug. I think these are kind of hard so we’ll see.

“It is finished”

“No More Gravy”

“Kiss Me”

Oooo these are tough.

There are quite a few movies with “Kiss Me” involved so I can’t narrow that one down.

I think I know “It Is Finished” but not 100%. I’m thinking it involves a Lion but i’ll wait to see if someone knows for sure.

“No More Gravy”, I have no clue.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1122812]Oooo these are tough.

There are quite a few movies with “Kiss Me” involved so I can’t narrow that one down.

I think I know “It Is Finished” but not 100%. I’m thinking it involves a Lion but i’ll wait to see if someone knows for sure.

“No More Gravy”, I have no clue.[/QUOTE]

These are some of my kids favorites, which are watched a lot! Otherwise, I may not have remembered them myself.

Your hunch on #2 is correct.

Hints -

“Kiss Me” - These are the only words I have ever spoken.

“No More Gravy” Think 1970’s live action with a dog.