Disney Renovations

I was looking at some Disney related websites and I cam across this:
[U]Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Chairman Jay Rasulo Unveils New Attractions and Experiences at First D23 Expo (Disney News Blog)[/U]

Its a blog about upcoming Disney renovations and I thought I would share this with everyone and see if anyone else knows any further info about it :happy:

I am really excited about Fantasyland increasing! I cant wait until its done so I can go and see!!! :ariel:

[QUOTE=LittleMissTink;1011530]I was looking at some Disney related websites and I cam across this:
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Chairman Jay Rasulo Unveils New Attractions and Experiences at First D23 Expo (Disney News Blog)

Its a blog about upcoming Disney renovations and I thought I would share this with everyone and see if anyone else knows any further info about it :happy:

I am really excited about Fantasyland increasing! I cant wait until its done so I can go and see!!! :ariel:[/QUOTE]

I’m really excited about the Fantasyland renov. too, but I’m also nervous! Fantasyland is my favorite part of the MK<3

Fantasyland Renvo. announcement!
YouTube - Disney World Fantasyland expansion announcement & makeover concept art

Its my favorite part too!!! The Fantasyland rides are the best! thanks for the youtube link!

Thanks so much for the youtube link. My family is so excited!

[QUOTE=StaceyDarling!;1011531]I’m really excited about the Fantasyland renov. too, but I’m also nervous! Fantasyland is my favorite part of the MK<3

Fantasyland Renvo. announcement!
YouTube - Disney World Fantasyland expansion announcement & makeover concept art[/QUOTE]

hi another philly MB

heres the star tours renovation link! it looks pretty cool too!

YouTube - Star Tours 2 announcement at D23 Expo

Thanks for the info

Your so welcome! :laugh: