Disney Resort Bedding Collection

There is now a collection of bedding at JCP. JCPenney : bedding : disney resort
There is also a chance to win a vacation.

Wow! Those are really pretty!

Those are so cool! I’ve been waiting to invest in some new bedding for us, and those are definitely tempting…the problem would be choosing just one! :pinch:

Very cool…we like the cuba stripe…maybe we are partial to the AK theme, though…lol

I want this one!! Matches my bedroom…

I like the garden view thats so pretty. We have brought bedding before from Bed Bath and Beyond and took it on the aircraft as an extra bag- so anything’s possible depending on how its packed we maybe could get a set of this from the J C Penney in Florida Mall.

The Yacht Club set is so beautiful!

I wish I needed new bedding but I don’t. That are all nice and they are very affordable.

Wow, those were really lovely. I like the color choices.

Thank you for that link. Fortunately I was in the market for some new bedding and got the Harborside collection. It looks beautiful. Let’s see :smile:

I love the AK and Poly ones. The GF one makes me want to :blow:. Much too frilly.

Oh I like that one too. Very serene. Perfect for a bedroom. :happy:

Wow, those really are pretty. I guess I’m cheap: they seem pricey to me. (I buy mine at TJMaxx and make my own curtains and pillows)

ooo those are so pretty!! I love the colors in the fiji/Polynesian one! :heart:

They seem pretty spendy to me too. Maybe if they were full bedding sets and came with sheets too, but for just the comforter, shams and bedskirt…ouch. :pinch:

Great link, thanks! I wish I needed new bedding! But I did enter the contest! Fingers crossed!!

Harborside would totally match our basement… hmmmmm…