Disney Resort Gift Shops

Does anyone know if the gift shops from the resorts have websites? If they do how do you find them.

If you are looking for a specific item you saw in one the best thing to do is call the merchandise line. I don’t have that number off hand but someone might. Otherwise, no, don’t think they have websites. Well, besides the resort’s official part of the WDW website.

No. I’m pretty sure there isn’t a website.

One year, ds wanted to get back to the Expitdition Everest store at AK to purchase a certain t-shirt he saw. Didn’t make it there, so to surprise him, I called Disney’s main number and explained to them what I wanted. They transferred my call directly to that store and I was able to describe what I wanted and they sent it to me. You may want to try that.

I found this phone number on the disney web site, they may be able to help you:
Disney Mail Order Merchandise (WDW only) (407) 363-6200

[QUOTE=PhilliesFan;953740]I found this phone number on the disney web site, they may be able to help you:
Disney Mail Order Merchandise (WDW only) (407) 363-6200[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

They can find pretty much anything and mail it to you. You could probably call the gift shops by calling the hotel and asking to be transferred there if you really needed to get in touch.

I’ve used the Disney Mail Order number and got exactly what I wanted. For info:
Walt Disney World Mail Order

Thank you everyone for your help