Disney ring tones?

So where do you all go to DL your disney ringtones?
i currently use phonezoo.com (iphone user here) but i am getting bored with their selection.

also does anyone know where i can find the WISHES theme song?:confused:

TIA
Danielle

There are several websites out there in which you make your own by uploading a song clip. You could use ANYTHING :slight_smile:
I have found them using Google.

Unfortunately, I have a very old, limited phone and can’t use it. I do however have Muppets :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1101072]There are several websites out there in which you make your own by uploading a song clip. You could use ANYTHING :slight_smile:
I have found them using Google.

Unfortunately, I have a very old, limited phone and can’t use it. I do however have Muppets :)[/QUOTE]

:wink: thanks
i am trying to find WISHES, i can’t find it:blink:

If you can find the Wishes theme on YouTube, you can extract the MP3 from the clip by copying the clip’s URL into an online converter, and then saving the MP3 and downloading it to your cell.

Just looked on YouTube there are loads of the Wishes theme tune.

:huh: lol sorry…not sure how to do that…
but i will look on youtube and see if i can figure it out, thank you!!

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1101076]:huh: lol sorry…not sure how to do that…
but i will look on youtube and see if i can figure it out, thank you!![/QUOTE]

Danielle, if you find a YouTube clip you like the Wishes music on make a note of it or send me a link and I’ll extract the MP3 out and send it to you by PM.

awesome, thank you, will send it to you in a PM, thank you

I use Ringtones, MP3s, Wallpapers, Videos and more from Myxer.com for free disney ringtones.

Myxer is where I get my Disney ring tones.

Are you sure you are a hair dresser or someone else :laugh: I am impressed. I don’t even know how to start something like that.

:wink:
she’s good!!!

Thank you!
i looked there, i wasn’t too impressed but thank you!!!