Disney Ringtones

In celebration of our countdown calendar ticking below the 150 day mark, DD and I each ordered our Disney ringtones for our cell phones. I was amazed at how many cute voice tones they had. She picked out one of Donald Duck flipping out because he can’t find his phone and the ring is waking him up. So funny! I picked out “Once Upon A Dream” from Sleeping Beauty.

Anyone else want to share a fun ringtone?

What company do you use? Verizon, on my phone at least, doesn’t have much…

I have several Disney ringtones on my phone. I haven’t taken the time to set many up on my new phone but I’ll get it done at some point. I get most of my ringtones from myxer for free.

DT, can you tell me about myxer? I get nervous about some of those ringtone sites, because they sometimes give me popup problems that never seem to go away!

OK, I just checked out myxer, which had two things I really wanted — the monorail spiel and the Epcot Entrance music. But once I entered the kind of phone I have (Verizon), it eliminated all the good Disney stuff with a reply that Verizon doesn’t allow those downloads. The two things I wanted were part of the eliminated options. Bummer. Any ideas, anyone?

I was able to record it on the phone off the speakers, but it’s in my sounds folder and I can’t figure out how to make it a ringtone now.

I have AT & T and they have a media mall that had a bunch of Disney Stuff. There is also a site called thumbplay.com that had a bunch of Disney Stuff there, including the voice tones that my daughter thought was so funny.

Miss Disney,

Did you check the actual media store for Verizon at Verizon Media Store When I looked there it seemed like they had a ton of Disney stuff. I didn’t look at everything, but it pulled up 433 titles when I did a search in ringtones.

I hope you are able to get the one you want! It really is an inexpensive way to enjoy a little piece of Disney!

We are with AT&T too, and we have been with them for years–since they were Cingular. They’ve always had a bunch of Disney ringtones. I used to have Minnie’s Yoohoo on my old phone . . . I should really get again on my iPhone.

I almost got the Minnie Mouse tone, but my youngest may be getting a phone in the next two months and I thought she’d really like that one. I just think this is so fun!

[QUOTE=jen9804;1015952]Miss Disney,

Did you check the actual media store for Verizon at Verizon Media Store When I looked there it seemed like they had a ton of Disney stuff. I didn’t look at everything, but it pulled up 433 titles when I did a search in ringtones.

I hope you are able to get the one you want! It really is an inexpensive way to enjoy a little piece of Disney![/QUOTE]

Fun! I am checking it out now!

I have verizon and all my ringtones are Disney. I get them from myxer or phonezoo. Miss Disney, I save my tones to the computer, then put them on my media card for my phone if that is an option for you. That way it doesn’t matter what company you have.

The Minnie ringtone is still on that old phone, and now my oldest DD uses that one, so she will sometimes use the ringtone. (When your 11 you switch your ringtone like you change clothes–it’s a daily thing!:laugh:)

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1015943]OK, I just checked out myxer, which had two things I really wanted — the monorail spiel and the Epcot Entrance music. But once I entered the kind of phone I have (Verizon), it eliminated all the good Disney stuff with a reply that Verizon doesn’t allow those downloads. The two things I wanted were part of the eliminated options. Bummer. Any ideas, anyone?

I was able to record it on the phone off the speakers, but it’s in my sounds folder and I can’t figure out how to make it a ringtone now.[/QUOTE]

I have AT&T and I just get the tones and then send them in a text to my friend who has verizion. Then she can save and use them. Anyone you know have a different carrier? If not I would be willing to send you a few.

dw has two the music to the spectramagic and the other is celebrate you by the guy from hsm

I have Splash Mountain, Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow, Hawaiian Roller Coaster (from Lilo& Stitch), the DCL horn, You’ve got a friend in Me, Spectromagic, & Pirates of the Carribean theme.

My DD loves Great Big Beautiful Tommorrow, where did you find that ring tone?

I have the DCL horn right now and when people call me they hear Pirates movie theme.

I have a short piece from Little Mermaid as my text alert and the Monorails ‘Please stand clear of the doors’ (and then the same message in Spanish) also for my text alerts-however, as this sounded once in our Post Office and caused much mayhem amongst the elderly patrons I had to change it.

That is too funny! :laugh:

Here you go…
Myxer - Ringtone - There’s a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow {From Carousel of Progres