Disney Ringtones?

I know I am not the only one who uses Disney ringtones on their cell phone…but people always look at me funny when my phone rings.

I just got a new phone yesterday—and have decided that my DDs ring will be The Electrical Light Parade Theme…I am working on DH—but it will be something about a Villain…for sure. :phone:

My DW has the monorail speech as her ringtone.“Please stand clear of the doors,and then the spanish part” sorry I don’t remember how it goes.People always give her compliments.

Yes…that is a good one… Lol

My ringtone is the “Otherworldly Concerto” from the Haunted Mansion. [COLOR="#000080"][/COLOR]:ghost::ohmy:

…love it…

My DD used to be the Gummi Bears theme…she loved all those Disney Afternoon shows.

I’ve got Sorin on my phone. Absolutely LOVE it. People look at me when it rings as if they know they have heard it before but just can’t place it.

Oh I haven’t seen that one Beth! Now I have to go find it!

Where are you finding these?

I have an iphone, and I search the iTunes store for Disney Ringtones. Sometimes they are “misfiled” so it helps if you have a specific name…you just search that way. I’m not sure how you find them on the Android platform phones. :slight_smile:

I had “Boo To You” in September and October, but my basic ringtone is the Imperial March. It’s kinda my theme song.

I couldn’t find it on the itunes selections for my iphone, so I found it here. (You can select different sections of the song to be downloaded)

http://www.myxer.com/ringtone/id/205576/DisneyFreak/Soarin-Over-California/

…mine has been the Star Wars theme for a long time—I lost it when I synced my new phone and can’t get it downloaded again for some reason…I have tried and it’s there in my itunes but…can’t get it to download. One theory I read is that you only get to use it on one phone so it won’t let you download to a new phone… :huh:

I didn’t know you could download portions of songs…thanks!!!

Ha! My dad uses the Star Wars theme, too. (When my parents call, it used to be Splash Mountain theme. Until my phone didn’t have enough memory to keep using it. I hate my useless phone.)

My stooooopid also phone won’t let me personalize the tone for text messages, but I really, really want the “kuchana kuchana” sound from Star Tours!

[QUOTE=Andrea;1139982]Ha! My dad uses the Star Wars theme, too. (When my parents call, it used to be Splash Mountain theme. Until my phone didn’t have enough memory to keep using it. I hate my useless phone.)

My stooooopid also phone won’t let me personalize the tone for text messages, but I really, really want the “kuchana kuchana” sound from Star Tours![/QUOTE]

…I need to find out what that “kuchana kuchana” sound is!!! :laugh:

Star Tours! When you’re waiting in the spaceport! The announcer! :laugh:

Kuchana, kuchana

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh…:redface:

Silly me…

My ring tone is the presidential hotline ring from Our Man Flint.
Not because it’s a twisted version of Ruffles and Flourishes, but because I’ve always wanted a phone that rang like that.

DW likes Ode To Joy from Clockwork Orange, so I made that for her.
Speaking of, I just checked to see what else I have on my phone.
Muppets (Beeker) doing Ode To Joy
Perry the Platipus sound
Perry the Platipus theme song
The NBC news Beethoven’s 9th sting as well as Beethoven’s 9th Second movement.
The Grateful Dead - Big River.
Of course, I can pretty much crank out anything I want once I find the source file.

I’ve always been afraid I would blow up my phone or something…so I have only used the ringtones from the itunes store. This new phone has a way of recording your own ringtone or sound…haven’t tried that one yet…:laugh:

Mine is Hawaiian Roller Coaster from LILO and Stitch. I make my own for my Iphone from Audiko…