Disney Scrapbook layouts

I started posted some on my layouts on my blog. Come check it out, I like to make most Disney layouts using non-traditional Disney papers. I’ll be updating it regulary, so check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks
Hawthorne Hill

What gorgeous layouts!!! I wish I had the time to put my scrapbooks together. One of these days! Your pages are FANTASTIC!!! :happy:

YESSSS!!! I’ve been waiting for a scrapbook layout thread!!! :happy:

Your layouts are amazing! I love the way you mix old and new materials in your designs. I’ll be following your blog for sure!

Very nice. The Graveyard was my favorite.

Thanks everyone for the nice words. I thought it was kind of funny no one had scrapbook pages on here. My favorite things to scrap is Halloween and Disney, so when I get to do Haunted Mansion, TOT layouts, I LOVE it. Anyone else do Disney layouts I would love to get some more ideas.

Very cool!!!

Thanks Stacey,
I just updated my blog twice this past week with new layouts.
Hawthorne Hill

Holy Cow, those are nice. I have had a scrapbook, pages, decorations and stuff for about 3 years now to do an all Disney vacation scrapbook and I have never started because I didn’t know how to do it. After seeing your pages, now I KNOW I don’t know what I am doing and I should just forget it.

First off, thank you

Second, don’t forget it. Just start with your best pics and it will come. I’ve been scrapping for 10 years, and believe me when I first started I was overwhelmed.

My Sister scrapbooks, so she decided I needed a hobby and took me shopping! We now meet every Thursday evening at my Mom’s (trying to get her to start also) for a scrapbooking lesson. I’m on my first page still! We laugh so hard, as I do not have a creative bone in my body. We have a blast. So, I’d say don’t give up Nicole. It really is fun once you get past the overwhelming part.

I am in the process of converting one of the boys bedrooms (since he is out of the house now) into a scrapbooking room for the dw when it is done she will have a wall that she hang stuff on a printer table for her cricket machine and most likely two addtional tables for her to lay pages out on. Still in the planning stages and prelim work for her should be done by Christmas though. work willing for the time to have it done.

THat is awesome, I can’t wait to see your layouts! I did the same room (converting a bedroom) The only problem is the more room I get the more stuff I buy! LOL

That sounds like so much fun, I wanna see that layout! I’ve tried to get my sister started but she doesn’t have any interest right now.

oh ann0d, I :heart:LOVE:heart: the Toy Story Mania layouts you did!!! How fun!!!

I’m an amateur scrapbooker, so forgive me if this is a silly question - but how do you use the outlines of the pages (I think they’re called sketches)? Is it just to give you an idea of how they made a certain layout if you want to copy it?

I love your pages! Scrapbooking is my favorite hobby and I always make a new scrapbook for each trip I take. I will be stealing some of your layouts. :ph34r: Excellent job!

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;1039711]oh ann0d, I :heart:LOVE:heart: the Toy Story Mania layouts you did!!! How fun!!!

I’m an amateur scrapbooker, so forgive me if this is a silly question - but how do you use the outlines of the pages (I think they’re called sketches)? Is it just to give you an idea of how they made a certain layout if you want to copy it?[/QUOTE]

NO question is too silly. First of all thank you, I cleaned my sons room up and found all those toys that I would have thrown out anyway. Well the monkey from the Barrell of Monkey’s I kind of took, don’t tell my son that yet!

As far as the sketches go, you use them however you want. I usually start with a sketch and then adapt it to my pictures. Sometimes it might call for one picture but I’ll use too, or it might show a flower and you use a star. Really it is kind of an inspirational thing, or something to get you going. You can copy them exactly or use part of it, it’s up to you. I would love to see your pages!

Was on the Disney Dream cruise and will be starting to post those layouts shortly. Got one done, only about 50 more to go~! lol

ann0d, thanks for the answer to my question about the sketches! I missed it before somehow. :confused: I’m making an effort to make time for scrapbooking, so maybe I’ll get a page done soon and I can post it!

I can’t wait to see your cruise layouts!! Happy scrapping! :happy:

I only started scrapbooking a few years ago, and I really LOVE it!! I’ve only done 1 WDW one thus far, among others) but looking foward to doing another for our upcoming trip. The layout advice/posts are great, very creative.

Hey everyone, I just started uploading some of my Disney Cruise layouts. I was so sick after we got back from the cruise (Not sick from the cruise! LOL, reaction to my chemo) that I was down and out of it all summer. Finally started scrapping again, here is the link to the cruise layouts.
Disney Dream 2011 Scrapbook Album

Check back often I will be adding new ones hopefully weekly!