Disney Shopping/Disney Store.com now has Park Merchandise!

Thought I’d pass along! I just got this email this morning!

Disney Parks | Disney Store

Ahh! I am so excited!
We were planning on going to DTD on our beach trip this year but now we aren’t going to Florida at all and I was totally upset because I want to buy cute Disney baby stuff…including this:
Disney’s Babies Mickey Mouse Plush Doll and Personalized Blanket | Disney Store
Only I really wanted Donald…but maybe they’ll add him eventually…I have awhile! And now I can order it online! Yay!

Wow, ya don’t say? AWESOME!

I think my check book should be worried, lol

haha, I was just going to make a thread about this topic, Thanks for mentioning it…my debit card and I may need to have a talk about what it can and cant buy from now on regarding online purchases :laugh:

So, I guess I’m the only one who doesn’t feel good about this. There are some things that I like to buy only when we’re at WDW - they are a sort of “badge,” I guess, to say we’ve been, and now anyone can buy them, whether they’ve been or not. I don’t know how else to explain it, but I don’t like it. I’m pouting a little bit… :wink:

[QUOTE=cinderbella;959221]Ahh! I am so excited!
We were planning on going to DTD on our beach trip this year but now we aren’t going to Florida at all and I was totally upset because I want to buy cute Disney baby stuff…including this:
Disney’s Babies Mickey Mouse Plush Doll and Personalized Blanket | Disney Store
Only I really wanted Donald…but maybe they’ll add him eventually…I have awhile! And now I can order it online! Yay![/QUOTE]

I got DD a Tinker Bell version of that baby for her upcoming birthday:
Disney’s Babies Tinker Bell Plush Doll and Personalized Blanket | Disney Store and an outfit to go with it. My parents bought her Cinderella while we were there.

I don’t recall seeing Donald while at WDW though. Oh, and they are slightly cheaper online than I paid for one in the Emporium. Great to know.

Thank you for that info!!! :happy:

I had the same thought but I just looked at the site and while there are some things there, it certainly doesn’t have near the amount that is at the parks. I assume they will be adding to it but at least for now, there are still items you can only buy at the parks!

OMG, ear hats. I so forgot to get a whole lot of them. There are some really fun ones around now. “This is great!”, I say. “This is terrible!” DH says :biggrin:

Rebecca has a point though. Now I have mixed feelings

Good to know. I’ll have to check it out later once naptime sets in.

We almost got the baby Marie for my DD at the Emporium in MK on Monday. It was 19.99 there so I’d save a little $ if I got it for her as a surprise… But nothing else looks that great… The selection at the Parks and DTD is sooo much more extensive. This is just basic… very very basic things…

I’ve got the mixed feelings…

I agree with you. If it’s sold at the stores, to me it’s not special anymore. I guess the merchandise will vary between the store and the parks but that’s not the point.

Me too. I’m happy to see a few things available but I wouldn’t want everything to be there.

I thought the same thing…very limited selection. I’m curious if they’ll be adding more in the future.

I got the same e-mail. I think this is pretty cool. I hope I can refrain from too much shopping.

I’m glad to know we can pick up our autograph books before our trip. That always seem like it eats so much time when I’m just DYING to get to the parks!

I Totally agree with you ~ part of the excitement of the trip is shopping for all the cool things that have the park logos … & seeing all of the beautiful things, especially at MK. :wub:
& you’re right, some of the purchases are my “I went to DW this year” stuff that I LOVE having!

YES!!! Thanks so much for posting this! Ive finally been able to get the 2009 Graduation Ears for my graduation in July!! Im so excited! We tried to buy them last trip but they only sell them around this time of year so we missed out! Now I have them yay!! Estatic right now! Can’t wait until they arrive, and Ill be the only one at graduation with them hehe even better.

Didnt think the would ship to the UK but they do! Bonus!