Disney Shuttle to Universal Studios!

I don’t know if any of you have heard of this…

YouTube - Guide2Disney’s Channel

Good information! Thanks for posting it!

That is good to know. Thanks:)

Wow! Great info!! I wonder if I can get Mr. Go to Universal finally…

Yeah…not likely. PAHAHAHA

That’s my girl Dopey! Thanks for the info.

Great info. Cheap is always good, but free is even better.

Great info! Thanks!

Thanks for the info! We want to go to Universal next time we’re down there, so this is very useful!

We were just talking about how the kids have never been to Sea World because of the lack of a shuttle. But then Emily kicked in with “Thats ok, we dont ever have to leave Disney, a bunch of fish is not really worth it” - I love that girl of mine!

I drive down there every time, and I cannot force myself to leave the Disney property for anything. Once I cross under that sign, I am there for the duration-no shopping elsewhere, no running anywhere for drinks or snacks (one of the luxuries of driving)… and certainly no going to other parks…

I can’t even get to the water parks-even though the kids have started to ask…

Wow, what a great marketing idea! Squeezing some days out of WDW guests who don’t have cars was really smart. How often do we hear people say they want to go to Universal but they don’t know how to get there or the cost for transportation is prohibitive? Looks like an idea similar to Magical Express. Every little bit helps in this economy.

Love it! Thanks for posting this Dopey Dear. :wub: It’s a terrific little bit of info.

I’m confused … a shuttle to where?

Thanks for posting. DH and DS are planning a day at Universal on our next trip, and this might be the best choice for them.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:That’s what R2 said:cool:

I didn’t know there was anything outside the gates? I thought you had horribly bad luck if you stepped outside the magic during your trip, or is that my personal crazy fear? (I am not kidding, I am not a stupidstitious person, and still think I will have a bad trip if I leave Disney.) I do wanna see Harry Potter though.

interesting…thanks for posting Dopey.
We usually take a day out for both Universal parks on a 2 park/3day ticket whilst we are there and usually use the mears Shuttle ( it really is excellent ) and pay the $19-22 dollars ( I forget true amount ) each for a return trip but If there is a free shuttle laid on It may actually pay to buy 2 of these tickets and use the free shuttle rather than pay the shuttle ourselves.
I’d have to look into the costs of the tickets…

Great info though hun…thanks again xx

We always rent a car but this is good info to know. Thanks for posting.

[QUOTE=hanwill;1072196]I drive down there every time, and I cannot force myself to leave the Disney property for anything. Once I cross under that sign, I am there for the duration-no shopping elsewhere, no running anywhere for drinks or snacks (one of the luxuries of driving)… and certainly no going to other parks…

I can’t even get to the water parks-even though the kids have started to ask…[/QUOTE]
The same for me. I just can’t get myself to leave

men! :pinch: doesn’t it say it in the title?

so…these tickets…can they be booked via the Disney conceirge in the resorts or do you have to book them online? We dont have this ticket available for purchase in the UK so I know we have to get them when we are there but it would be so much easier to get them booked in person in the resort.